Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!
In the current downtime between the holiday events and the next server content, I've decided to set up some of the old spawns for players to view. The spawns from the last three maps are now open to players - you are not able to do anything in these worlds, but you can fly around and look at everything.
To get to the spawns, use the following warps:
A new major mechanic is being introduced to MCDrugs: Drug Muling
Have you ever realized that you have too many drugs to sell on your own? Want to maximize your profits during a drug price booster? Don't have any drugs to sell, but really good at getting past the cops? Drug muling offers a solution to these situations.
Drug muling is now available to all players on the server at the rank Mule or above.
With drug muling, you will be able to either be a supplier or a mule:
The supplier is able to remotely have their drugs sold from anywhere. They place the drugs they want to have sold up to be muled, using the command /mule sell <cut> (the cut is the percent of the total profit the mule receives). If a mule whose reputation isn't high enough to automatically take the job sends a request to mule the supplier's drug, they must accept/deny it. Once accepted, the mule has 10 minutes to sell the drugs and if successful, the profits are automatically split between the supplier and the mule.
The mules are the ones on the streets at spawn, selling the drugs. They go on duty (similar to police duty) with /mule duty. This command gives them a whole different inventory to mule with. Keep in mind that while on mule duty, you can not move drug items around in your inventory, so plan your inventory items/potion effects accordingly. Once a mule is ready to take a job, they view the listing of jobs with /mule jobs. From here, they can see who is supplying, what the drugs are, and what the cut would be. When they find a suitable job, they click it. If they have high enough reputation to auto-accept the job, or the supplier accepts their request, they are teleported to spawn and given the drugs. From here they must make it to any of the drug selling NPCs at spawn. The profits of the sale increase for both the supplier and the mule based on what the...
- Allows players to list jobs for other players to "mule" their drugs. Full info here
- Muling has been released to VIP and above whilst in BETA, will be released to all players once fully released.
- Drug selling NPCs backend completely reworked allowing for future changes
- Added a "Sell All" button to drug selling NPCs
- Improved display of prices in NPCs and /drugs
- NPCs are less likely to disappear on occasion
- Improved capability to balance drugs more effectively
- Fixed bug causing "This item is not applicable for sale" to appear on items
- Fixed visual display bug causing boosters to be invisible
- Improved automated broadcasts to make it clear how much time is left on a booster
- Booster back end reworked to allow for more versatile boosters
- Multiple boosters can now be used at once, higher value boosters superseding lower values. eg. A 1 hour 2x booster is used, then 10 minutes later a 30 minute 3x is used - for 30 minutes drugs will be boosted by 3x, then drugs will be boosted for the original 2x for the remaining 20 minutes.
- Slot machine odds and broadcasts have been tweaked
- The new "Mega Millions" slot machine has been added, check out the lion to give it a go!
- Random player heads are now purchasable in our store - /headinfo in game for more information.
- Christmas festivities have been launched please read our post from yesterday with...
December is here, and as many players have been anticipating (through festive skins and nicknames), so is the holiday season.
We have a lot of activities and content lined up for December this year. If you were around last December, we'll have much of the same content, but with some additions. This includes the Holiday Gift Exchange, Holiday Present Hunt, Holiday Crate, and Holiday Mystery Present. You'll also notice that spawn has been given a chilly, festive look. The chat reaction word/phrases have been set to over 200 holiday themed words, phrases, and quotes! These features will last until about a week into the new year.
Along with these features, the Holiday Sale will begin soon, running for 2-3 weeks.
Here's some info on the new stuff that will be available during December:
Holiday Gift Exchange
Feeling generous this holiday season? Give one random online player a random gift with the Holiday Gift Exchange Present! Each present is $0.50 on our store, but can go as low as $0.35 when buying in bulk. Not only does a random player get a gift, but you also get a Gift of Giving for each gift you give. Gift of Givings can be traded in, at the end of the Holiday season, for very exclusive rewards (last year's highest reward was the ability to build your own base on our creative server and have it placed on the server for you). Not only can you get rewards for trading in Gift of Givings, but the top three most generous players, those who gave the most gifts, will receive huge prizes!
Holiday Present Hunt
Around spawn, 500 presents have been hidden. You'll get an exclusive reward for every 5th present you find, and the rewards get better the closer you get to finding 500. The present hunt is a great way to try out some of the Holiday donator items for...
Page 2 of 19