Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

theodor488

sup

i cant really be bothered with making a real resignation from the server since i shouldve in may of 2016, but fuck it now that im blacklisted im making one anyway.

id just like to thank everyone that meant something to me on the server, best banter buddies being ziexd, beintruder, gotedit, 14squared, john, ianfink, waller. guys who i were mutually friends with and were generally nice to me were ace, ganja, dank, sav, ken, and a few others.

keep in mind i haven't talked to most of these beauties since 2016 so its eh

im not apologizing to anyone, and i acknowledge what ive done, and frankly dont give a shit.

but i do have one thing to say, fuck dakota. dude is a narcissistic closed minded cunt that doesn't give a shit about the mental well being of anyone.

want examples of this? i gave this motherfucker fucking $10 cad in tips, and bought a game for him and a few friends slightly late, and what do i get? a fucking 3 day ban in the ts for "trolling" even tho i was a tmod. fuck this guy he's the only problem with the staff in general, everyone else is chill but this toxic motherfucker. someones gotta tell him to chill out.

i know im gonna get flamed in the comments, but i do have one thing to say, your welcome zero for inviting you to the server, hope you get admin.

-theo (fuck you dakota)

ps. watch dakota take this down

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
It's sad to see such a longstanding, dedicated player take a turn like this. Don't really know you but we had some fun PvPing last map.

Also, Dakota generally isn't like that unless you've given him a good reason to be. The server is his baby and he defends it as such.
Enjoy your early retirement!

-Hrb

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You can't resign when you've already been blacklisted. Resignation invalid.

Last edited:

Killah121

MVP+
sup

i cant really be bothered with making a real resignation from the server since i shouldve in may of 2016, but fuck it now that im blacklisted im making one anyway.

id just like to thank everyone that meant something to me on the server, best banter buddies being ziexd, beintruder, gotedit, 14squared, john, ianfink, waller. guys who i were mutually friends with and were generally nice to me were ace, ganja, dank, sav, ken, and a few others.

keep in mind i haven't talked to most of these beauties since 2016 so its eh

im not apologizing to anyone, and i acknowledge what ive done, and frankly dont give a shit.

but i do have one thing to say, fuck dakota. dude is a narcissistic closed minded cunt that doesn't give a shit about the mental well being of anyone.

want examples of this? i gave this motherfucker fucking $10 cad in tips, and bought a game for him and a few friends slightly late, and what do i get? a fucking 3 day ban in the ts for "trolling" even tho i was a tmod. fuck this guy he's the only problem with the staff in general, everyone else is chill but this toxic motherfucker. someones gotta tell him to chill out.

i know im gonna get flamed in the comments, but i do have one thing to say, your welcome zero for inviting you to the server, hope you get admin.

-theo (fuck you dakota)

ps. watch dakota take this down

"Dude is a narcissistic closed minded cunt that doesn't give a shit about the mental well being of anyone"

Dakotaa isn't the one creating fake videos of players hacking and getting them banned. Imagine the amount of stress they would have gone through because of your actions.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Goodbye Theo. I remember you being one of the fastest typers for reactions last map and I'm disappointed in your actions lately.
Best of luck

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I havent been active at all recentally, Interesting to see how a personality changes over time, Since I dont want to get into server drama not being there, ill just say good luck with your future theo, was fun while you were there, but times change.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Well, you introduced me to the server but you also fucking took my account and changed its email, password and name. Forced me to lie so you wouldn’t have gotten demoted, but I guess thanks?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This is just strange, the only explanation is that the longer you stayed on MCDrugs the more of a prick you became.
You were a lovely guy when I used to speak to you often, last year.

I'm glad we finally have a firm case study that autism really is contagious.
We will be offering a free twice-yearly full course of vaccinations against vaccinations to all staff members going forward in attempts to prevent the spread of player-player autism.

Thank you for your contribution to the long-term well being of MCDrugs.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
thread locked because Theo backed off and tried to remove his dumb post, but I think it should stay up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.