play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _MrSeven

Status
Not open for further replies.

_MrSeven

MVP+
Member Name _MrSeven

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _MrSeven

Length of Ban: 24 hours? Currently 17 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Chest Shop Storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Chest Shop storage

Why what is your explanation of this reason? There were items in a shop and no sell signs.

Why should we unban you? Personally think I should be unbanned because I bought the shop, got ace to remove the signs, put all the items into 2 chests, put up an obsidian wall, and went to my base with some items from the shop, I then logged off. I have not been on since I purchased the shop. I was going to log on today and move the items and set up the shop.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess, move the items out of the shop faster next time.

How can we trust you again? Because I don't intentionally break the rules and I only have items in the shop because I just got it and was going to move the items when I had time.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I will move the items once I am unbanned, I am sorry for making you take time out of your busy day to go through this appeal. I can promise you that it won't happen again.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There were at least 2 days that went by when you could have logged on and moved the items. There was a sign there warning you as well as an in game mail telling you to move the items. The items have been deleted the shop unrented and the ban in place because you had plenty of time to fix the issue. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.