Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Aoife_Mhuir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoife_Mhuir

Member Name Aoife_Mhuir

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: L33T_The_gamer

Length of Ban: 1 day?

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban minecraft

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : N/A banned while offline for extended period of time

Staff who have warned you previously : Not Applicable, see above

Reason for ban on record : Shop storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Shop Storage

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I did store items in there, Holiday rewards as well as other stuff while I was setting things up.

Why should we unban you? This really won't happen again, it is also my first bannable offense.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? It won't happen again, The items, besides the holiday items, were left over from the previous owner who never claimed them.

How can we trust you again? It was a series of occurrences involving former owner leaving his items behind, I have also no ban history on the previous 3 maps.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I do apologize for this occurrence, my first bannable offense and I was never warned, being offline for the last 8? hours.
I have seen people being warned for chest shops and not immediately banned.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
When it comes to the items stored... When its items that have actual value like the Eff 5 picks and etc the holiday armor and tools, It is always a 1 day ban and the shop unrented. The rules are plainly stated at the start of the player shops. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse for breaking them. Sorry if this has caused you inconvenience but the rules are there for a reason. Appeal Denied. It is only a single day and by now more than likely half over. You're more than welcome back when its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online