Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Ballnator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballnator

Member Name Ballnator

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ballnator

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : The ban for me states, "Kill aura", however i feel like there was another motive behind this act of banning me. About15-30 minutes before the ban, Ace42986 banned another user, with the proof of, "msgs". This caught my eye so i decided to fight back. We went back and forth, and in my opinion, I roasted him hard. I knew this made him angry, so I feel like he got revenge, when he placed a player in my base, and I got raided (I have msgs). He then, without SS or warnings. banned me. During the fight with this guy, I never even killed him, and rarely ever got to hit him.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think Ace42986 was mad at what I did to him earlier, and he just got mad and banned me without really any proof, or warning, or SS.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Question doesn't make sense. (Cant use why and what next together).

Why should we unban you? I feel like it was wrongful for him to just go straight to a ban, and i feel like there should be a more agreed upon option.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Try not to piss off an admin.

How can we trust you again? Well think of it this way, someone roasts you hard in the chat , with a lot of people watching, could make you pretty mad at that person.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please have more than just Ace42986 review this. Thanks!

Snipplez

VIP
Ace didn't place me in your base lol... But at least your deaths went to good use, I gave away your prot 2 to a random noob at warp wild =)

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I can confirm that Snipplez was not tp'd into your base. Ace was afk when your base was found. A report was made (A few minutes after the base was found) which alerted online staff that you were possibly hacking. Ace was the only online active admin that could have handled the ticket, which is why he went. It's our policy on the server that if there is enough evidence for hacking we issue a ban. We rarely do screenshares, that's up to the admin, which I know for a fact Ace does not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.