Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - brandflakes98

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandflakes98

Member Name brandflakes98

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: brandflakes98

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : noodle

Staff who dealt with you : noodle

Staff who have warned you previously : noodle

Reason for ban on record : "brother to circumvent mute"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that i was gonna use him to talk to for

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i told him to get on the server and talk and play and he got on the teamspeak and i got banned. he didnt even talk on the server that much. He does his own thing on the server and we arent very connected on the server lol. he is his own person and he can do whatever he wants on the server, i cant make him do anything and he does what he wants

Why should we unban you? because it wasn't that serious and noodles doesnt like me. We arent connected and he does his own thing and has his own control over what he does/say on the server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I mean he can play on the server when he wants and i proved that we are different people so this shouldnt happen

How can we trust you again? I didnt do anything wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? noodles just doesnt like me and got tired of it lol. my friend has full control of what is done with his account and I have no say what he does or think/

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied
"Hey I'm about to get my brother on the server" "Get on the server on the server and be a dickhead" is what you said in the teamspeak recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.