Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Cythekid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cythekid

Member Name Cythekid

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban:

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban 30Days

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : Ace

Reason for ban on record : "Admitting To Hacked Clients"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned because, i have hacks on my computer. Told i was allowed to.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? NovaSeepa told me a while ago that i was allowed to have hacks on my computer as long as i didnt use them on the server.

Why should we unban you? I was given false information from a member of the staff team (NovaSeepa) and i believe i should be unbanned because i play the server everyday and i bring to people to your server; as well i have gotten 4 hackers banned.Even shorting my ban by 20 days or any at all would be nice.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will delete all my clients.

How can we trust you again? I was already not cheating on the server, so i dont understand why i should have been banned when Nova said i was allowed to cheat on other servers such as Mineplex and Hypixel

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would gladly screenshare showing me deleting all my clients to be unbanned.

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Cythekid.
I would like to clarify what I had told you previously. My understanding was we do not typically ban players on MCDrugs when they are banned for hacking on other servers or we are given proof of them doing so, though this is highly situational. In this case, you have willfully admitted that you still have a hacked client, and in addition to that you have already been banned 3 times for using said client on our server.

I apologize for the confusion surrounding this policy. However, this situation was discussed among higher staff and due to your recent history and the evidence in the player report against you we have decided to issue this ban. As this was a collective decision I will be denying this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.