play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - EliteXRiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteXRiot

MVP+
Member Name EliteXRiot

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Riots

Length of Ban: 1 Day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Chest shop storage

Staff who banned you : Candy

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Chest shop storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was using my chest shop for storage

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My shops were all stocked, i just had a few extra items laying around, there was no warning.

Why should we unban you? There was no warning.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont use my shop for storage.

How can we trust you again? I guess I wont use my shop anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? At least give me a warning next time

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There were more than just a few extra items laying around. The chests that were not marked were full of stuff + the ones that were marked with stuff for sale had extra items that weren't listed in them Appeal Denied.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
To add... Everyone has their warning. Its on the rules on the front of the player shops... Do not use for storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online