Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - FBshad0w

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBshad0w

Member Name FBshad0w

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FBshad0w

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine Craft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : No Warnings

Reason for ban on record : Asking Advice On Suicide

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I was asking advice on suicide,

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I wanted to know what the quickest way to commit suicide was in an emotionally dark moment

Why should we unban you? I know better now that I know that their is a rule about it

I understand why I was banned and accept the consequences of being temporarily banned for my behavior, but I was never given any warning that my actions broke any rules
and therefore am asking to repeal my perm ban and have it considered for a temp ban
or a mute

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not talk about my suicidal thoughts, and seek help.

How can we trust you again? I didn't know that talking about suicide was against the rules and will make sure not to talk about it again. I know now what I did was wrong and might have a negative impact on other members of this server, and I never meant for that. As I said I was having a dark moment emotionally and vented my depression in the server. I love this server and have already applied to be helper on it. I will not ever bring up a topic like this again, especially now that I have realized how much it might affect other people with dark stories too.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I feel like I shouldn't have received a permanent ban. I didn't receive any warning from any staff. I would hope that there is a way for me to appeal for a temp ban instead, given the nature of the circumstances leading to this permanent ban. I apologize for my actions and know better now.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You were seriously discussing how to kill yourself with a player through messages, as well as asking in chat how to kill yourself. I told you to stop doing that, and get help if you were serious. Once I saw you were continuing, I banned you to stop the nonsense.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Explain why you think it's acceptable to discuss things like this on a minecraft server, especially after you were told to stop by an owner.

FBshad0w

I was just having a really emotionally dark time, it won't happen again.
and it isn't acceptable and I should have stopped when Dakotaa told me to.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'll unban you, but if I see anything like this from you again, you'll be permanently banned with no chance for appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online