Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Fr0stbyt3TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr0stbyt3TV

Member Name Fr0stbyt3TV

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: fr0stbyt3tv

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permanent ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That i admited to xraying

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I didnt Xray. I said "some people think I do, but honestly I just pay ppl for base cords"

Why should we unban you? Because I dont Xray

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not chat again

How can we trust you again? I didnt Xray at all

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Come on guys srsly? I love this server. Please i didnt even do anything.

Fr0stbyt3TV

I didnt save them other than for the few minutes that i had them. They were given to me over Snapchat.
I put them on a note pad then deleted them

Fr0stbyt3TV

Also I can try to recall a few of the bases if you want. I know most of them were around X 2000 and Z 2000 but thats just what i can remember

Fr0stbyt3TV

Dude please. You gotta understand it was on SC.
What can I do to get unbanned here? You obviously wont believe me and Dakottaa said that was my last strike. Please. I love this server. You gotta help me out.

Fr0stbyt3TV

Come on dude you gotta help me out here. I didnt xray. This was my last strike. Please.
Atleast lessen the ban for me. I didnt even do anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.