Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Greed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Member Name Greed

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FearTheDoggos

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : Dakotaa, Killah12, and Spawl.

Reason for ban on record : "Severe mishandling of a glitch and 'lying to staff'"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned because I was stupid and abused a glitch for personal gain under the pretense of using it to understand the process to report it.
They obviously realized that me and gavin abused it for fun and they banned us.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explanation for this is that I was mislead by a fellow friend and wanted to fit in. Thus I was an idiot, and I made the mistake of abusing a glitch that was shown to me.

Why should we unban you? I understand that it was a huge mistake and I seriously fucked up. However, I believe now, looking back upon it, I should have obviously just reported the glitch instead of using it with gavin.
Now, I have spent several months banned from the server and would like a shot at being allowed on the server again. I really enjoyed playing on the server, and I would like to experience it again with my friends.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will report any glitches I find instead of abusing them.

How can we trust you again? Because after 3 months of being banned, I understand the repercussions to my actions. I also realize that any further abuse will result in a blacklist.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I've chilled out a lot and came to understand that I need not be an ass in chat, and in general have become a tolerable person. I understand the issues for which I was banned for and I would like to start over. Yes I abuse a glitch, but it was a small thing with a simple fix. Please at least consider this, thank you.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
"I'm sorry. I realize now, after I was punished for my bad actions, that my actions were bad."

Appeal denied.

Greed

It's been 3-4 months after a ban for a GLITCH. It is not as if I was telling others to kys, I was not doxing people, I was not threatening people, I did not hack, yet others have been punished recently for hacking with a punishment of only a few days, sometimes even only a week. The damage a hacker does is much more significant, and much harder to fix (in many cases impossible depending on how much you can prove they actually used hacks for), but yet, for a simple glitch with a very simple fix, I am still banned.

"I'm sorry. I realize now, after I was punished for my bad actions, that my actions were bad."

Appeal denied.

No matter what I say, you will just take it as a joke, but how else would one be expected to explain the situation? After three or four months I obviously would have learned. If I were unaware of the actions being bad in the first place, how else would I know they were bad without a warning/punishment?

Please consider it seriously, and if an appeal has no chance, there is any other way to be unbanned before next reset?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
hacker does is much more significant, and much harder to fix (in many cases impossible depending on how much you can prove they actually used hacks for), but yet, for a simple glitch with a very simple fix, I am still banned.

This is entirely untrue. Abusing an exploit, especially one that gives you free money as in your case, does much more damage than someone hacking. For hacks like xray, we can roll back the damage. For money exploits, the money is put into circulation and we cannot realistically trace it all or take it all back.

Greed

This is entirely untrue. Abusing an exploit, especially one that gives you free money as in your case, does much more damage than someone hacking. For hacks like xray, we can roll back the damage. For money exploits, the money is put into circulation and we cannot realistically trace it all or take it all back.
So you are just ignoring the fact that GlucouseDaddy offered to give to spalw the amount of money needed to cover the costs?
Its a lot more simple than you are making it seem.
All you do is take the amount of money glitched in the a person, then have that taken out from that same persons account:
In fact, you guys did EXACTLY this with Glucousedaddy. He had ace (or spalw) not sure who, simply delete the amount of money he had glitched in from his account, banned him for 5-7 days and boom, problem solved.
There was no need to trace anything when it was all offered to be paid for? The money could have very easily been taking out of circulation, we offered to do so, and me and glucouse were shown the chart of exactly every dollar that was glitched in order for that very thing to happen.
@Dakotaa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.