Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JaffarBynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffarBynn

Member Name JaffarBynn

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JaffarBynn

Length of Ban: 7Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : No One

Reason for ban on record : Xray-Proven in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Becouse i raided someone

What is your explanation of this reason? If u ask the man i raided the Wizkhalifa ranked dont rly rember his name He has 15 mil in his bal He was in his base when j spotted him and i set a home over the base i saw his nametag plus enteties

Why should we unban you? Becouse i play alot and think this is an unfair ban in every shape of form

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will recorde every raid i do from now on

How can we trust you again? I will recorde every single moment raiding and looking for bases

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Pls look over this

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
After looking at the base in question and having another staff member help me replicate what you are saying... There were no way you would have seen a nametag from the surface. We rolled back the chunk to see if anything would have caused and entity spike, once again... no entities were there to spike so an entity raid is not plausible. At this time unless you can come with more solid proof you didn't xray the base in question the appeal will be denied.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You are still providing no proof. If you didn't see... We rolled back the chunk and there was nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.