Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - nohoesmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

nohoesmatt

Member Name nohoesmatt

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: nohoesmatt

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : thacandieman

Staff who dealt with you : 0

Staff who have warned you previously : 0

Reason for ban on record : xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that i was xraying ??

Why what is your explanation of this reason? these just banned me for it i saw a nametag and i mined to it

Why should we unban you? i did nothing wrong

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? again i was falsely banned

How can we trust you again? by watching me

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i was never warned never told anything or nor was i given a reason

nohoesmatt

No one was at the base so how did you see a nametag?
I was in the first base and we (me and stevenugget ) saw the guy farming and even after the fact he said in chat "did somebody raid me while i was farming" so that means he was there because we saw his name tag i'm not going to lie. We saw him.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I will look further into the matter. He told me he was not there nor afked there... Be patient please thanks.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Upon looking further you still haven't explained how you found the first base because it also had a straight down hole to it.

nohoesmatt

Upon looking further you still haven't explained how you found the first base because it also had a straight down hole to it.
We found the first base because the chunks werent loading in the ocean we saw things at the bottom and we went to it, my computer runs minecraft at 10 fps.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So you didn't think ... Oh i'm on a potato and didn't find this base legit so maybe I should leave it be?
I have heard thousands of the same excuse over and over. Just don't buy it. Denied.

nohoesmatt

So you didn't think ... Oh i'm on a potato and didn't find this base legit so maybe I should leave it be?
I have heard thousands of the same excuse over and over. Just don't buy it. Denied.
This was my first time doing it i understand it was not correct but i did'nt even xray and that was the main purpose here's a picture if anything i should'nt be banned for xray but for illegitimate finding of a base by the imperfections of this game. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452634768731799557/455420189480189952/image.jpg

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
That screenshot shows nothing of anything MCD related. That could come from a google image or single player etc. No scoreboard on the side... no chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online