play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - PixelBeta

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelBeta

VIP+
Member Name PixelBeta

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: PixelBeta

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Banned

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : Right away Ban

Reason for ban on record : I had advertised that the oxydrug server was the best server ever, so I would be banned.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had advertised which is against the rules and Candy was just doing his job and perm banned me.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i wanted to be banned so I would be forced to focus on my grades and school. I understand that I could have just left the server or asked for a ban, but I would be tempted to join back.

Why should we unban you? I have since then focused on grades and can balance the time between playing and doing good in school.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Just simply think about later on because before I didn't really think about the fact that later in the year I would want to jump back on and say hi to some friends.

How can we trust you again? I have been playing on the server for 3 years and not single ban/mute until this one. I simply just wanted to do better in school and I think you guys will understand even if some grew annoyed of me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Just know that I was not serious about the advertisement and simply wanted to try and learn other things that would benefit me as well.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal denied; we have zero tolerance for advertising, especially for competing drug servers. You may be unbanned if you purchase an unban on our store.

PixelBeta

VIP+
Cmon Dakotaa, obviously it was a joke, oxydrug is shut down and I was trying to get banned for studying. The life of a 15 year old is very stressful, my mom won't let me borrow her credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online