Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Sam_I_amm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_I_amm

Member Name

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Fuck knows some midget cunt

Staff who dealt with you : 2 minute Noodle appendix

Staff who have warned you previously : Fuck all

Reason for ban on record : Creeper blew up and this 2 minute noodle cunt said trying to hide the evidence which I wasnt, I was trying to fix the ground because I was respecting some cunts terrain

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think they thought I was hiding the evidence when I was respecting this cunts terrain

What is your explanation of this reason? I was about to raid the fuck out of this base and a creeper blew up and I thought I'd be nice after i fuck up this cunts base up and this weird looking cunt banned me all I was doing was repairing the ground so this granny fucker had green grass

Why should we unban you? Because I was helping the server by fucking up these 12vie cunts bases cause they get salty as fuck like the admins and everybody loves a good laugh

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not fix the terrain just raid the cunts and get out

How can we trust you again? Because my cousin is a coppa

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I love the admins apart from that 2 minute noodle cunt

Last edited:
Good morning Sam,

Since this is the first offence your ban is for 7 days for using a hacked client (Xray).

Your ban comes as a result of a player reporting you and providing evidence where you admit using x-ray to find the base.

I didn’t know that Noodles was already talking to you about it, but I issued the ban as soon as the proof I needed was sent to me.

Of course, if the higher staff thinks that my ban was not the correct course of action, the ban will be lifted, until then it stands.

Kind regards,
Tattersail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online