Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Smokeyyyy_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Smokeyyyy_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xSpennnx

Length of Ban: Perm banned.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaaa

Staff who have warned you previously : A few indeed.

Reason for ban on record : Doxing threats towards other players.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because I was kinda taken control and threatening the player with doxing.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The reason of my ban is that I was so pissed off at this guy and then randomly said i'm going to find his address, I didn't mean in a ddos attack which I meant as finding his living address.

Why should we unban you? I think you should unban me because i'm a honest player and love to play this server, also the fact I did not mean any of this I was just in a temper mood against that guy I apologise for the threats which I could work on and do not go against this in the future.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i'll make sure I don't not go against the rules and argue with players in chat, and actually ignore players that are toxic in chat.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me as I wont ever do this again in future.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If I do not get unbanned, i'd like to note that I think perm is a bit unfair but fair enough I loved playing this server thanks to you guys, have fun ill see you later.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You have a long history of bans, and from what I've seen of you in chat, you get angry and freak out at players very easily. This is not the kind of interaction we want in chat. Also, you were not banned for threatening to ddos anyone, you were banned for threatening to dox (collect and expose someone's personal info). I'm going to give you some time to simmer down and consider your actions and their consequences, and I'll consider shortening your ban in a couple days.

I deeply apologise i'm already missing the server after been off for a day or longer, please dakotaa give me another chance I'm sorry. I would be so happy if you give me another chance and rearrange the ban time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.