Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - SquiddyCat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquiddyCat

Member Name SquiddyCat

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SquiddyCat

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Tempban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : ThaCandyMan (Stocking my shop)

Reason for ban on record : Chest shop in wild

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : According to the reasoning of staff, I got banned for making a chest shop in wild. I did make a chest shop in wild. I went afk right next to the shop. When I came back, I was banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? I did not read a rule which states that making a chest shop in wild is a bannable offence. Also, me and slimez were just testing out the shops. I would have been more than happy to just remove the shop and continue on with my life. Why did I have to get banned?

Why should we unban you? I will never make chest shops in wild?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? It was a honest mistake... I would be stupid to repeat this again

How can we trust you again? I didn't realize it was bannable to make chest shops in wild. Why have the chest shop feature if we cant use it in wild. We were planning to use it as a trading outpost with allied factions. I wont repeat it if you are gonna bane be again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I don't see any way we made the server experience worse for other people. We were just testing on our own. I could have at least been warned that chest shops were not allowed instead of being instantly being banned for making a chest shop. I did not receive a warning according to the forums warning page.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi SquiddyCat
After I issued the ban I spoke with the other player who was with you and got the full story. I have unbanned you and an admin has removed the sign and the ban from your history. In the future please read the /rules more carefully as it is listed there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.