Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - StopTakingUsernames

Status
Not open for further replies.

StopTakingUsernames

Member Name StopTakingUsernames

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SnowmanMeltsYou

Length of Ban: 30 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned on MC

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : Unsure, was not online

Staff who have warned you previously : Console, if that counts

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well, i xrayed a base

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Stuff went south in life, was annoyed at myself, so i thought i had nothing to lose, didn't care if i killed my reputation.

Why should we unban you? I was not wishing for an unban, but a reduction of my original one. It says that i was a first offence offender, but was later updated to be a 2nd offence. I do not recall receiving the first offence.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Now, why would i want a massive ban when i enjoy this server so much? i will also uninstall that X-ray resource pack, and return any items if necessary.

How can we trust you again? I love this server, and did not realise how much i had been spending time on it. even being without it for a few days, it docent feel right, so i'd love to return sooner and not make the same mistakes

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Even reduce it by one week so i can play by the school holidays ;)
Also, i may have discovered an exploit in a single player world which might affect raiding. If you place a boat into a water source, say under a base, and quickly leave that boat, you can glitch into a base. Still yet to try it on mcdrugs, because... uhh...

Killah121

MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Myself and Ace found xray signs from you at 2 separate bases which are treated as separate offenses. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.