Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - UnpricedCoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnpricedCoder

Member Name UnpricedCoder

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: UnpricedCoder

Length of Ban: 24 Hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : In my shop I have a few extra chests filled with mostly blaze rods and other stuff that I sell in my shop. I didnt know that this was not allowed and I never was issued a warning.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : he might have thought that I had valuable stuff in there so I could keep it safe but that is not the case.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Had some chests in shop and was never warned in the couple weeks that I have had the shop

Why should we unban you? I didnt know that you couldnt store shop supplies in your shop and I was never issued a warning.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Remove the extra chests from my shop

How can we trust you again? I haven't caused any trouble on the server and it was an honest mistake. I will delete the chests in the shop and wont put any in there ever again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please issue warnings before banning

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The items listed were not just over stock. You had Tier 3 Swords, Voter Armor etc in 2 double chests there. This is the reason for the ban. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.