Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Xertez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xertez

Member Name Xertez

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: XertezGames

Length of Ban: 6 days i think

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they think that i xrayed

Why what is your explanation of this reason? when i am walking around on the server i have f3 open at all times to check for entities, also while i am walking around the chuncks lag out on this server ALOT so i am able to accasionaly see a base, that isnt xray, and no other server does that for me, also when i was banned i wasnt even on the server, and when i have got on the server i just check to see if i was raided or not or fish at spawn. my friends were also banned, when i do find a base i tell them to tp, i do not use xray tho, the server is just laggy for me

Why should we unban you? i dont xray

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will not attempt to raid any basses that i see when the chuncks are gliching out

How can we trust you again? i didnt xray

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i am sorry, and i will not attempt to raid any more basses that i can see when the chuncks glitch out espeasialy when i am on a boat, sometimes they just drop an item in their base tho so when i am out looking around i can see it as an entity on the f3 thing. also my friends were banned for assisting me with my raids, none of us use xray. Darkend101 legostud11 anderson1223. thank you for reviewing my appeal

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

There were no entities as the farm had not been used in well over a week.

Xertez

i said in some places i raided, their was entities, for the most part i said that my chuncks glich out alot

Xertez

unban me and you can follow me around while i record for like 10 minutes, the chunks glich out on the ocean the most. i dont have any proof of me raiding on the server tho. if we can get into a discord call i can screen share you as proof also. i have a screenshot of chuncks gliching out on a diffrent server tho
discord XertezGames#7838

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.