Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
PgTHt6l.png

UPDATE:
Due to popular demand, the "Endless" rune in each stone has been replaced with another rune, different for each rune stone, they are:

Speed III in the Armour Rune Stone.
Crushing V in the Weapon Rune Stone.
Haste III in the Tool Rune Stone.

Today we're adding something to MCDrugs that we've been thinking about adding for a while. We want to try this out and see how it goes. This will help use decide if we have something like this on the next map.

Unlike the Valentine's Flowers, you DO NOT need a binding agent to put runes on your items! Just drag and click it onto an item in your inventory.

Most players know about the Weaponry, Tool, and Armoury crates at spawn. These crates contain special items with custom enchantments that you can only obtain from those crates (and recently, also from Valentine's flowers). These include cool enchants like permanent speed while wearing the item, chance to do more damage or get more XP on weapons, etc.

With the new runes being released today, you are able to get these enchantments and put them on any item you want (some only work on certain types, like Speed I on boots, etc.) This means that you can make your own custom enchanted items with Runes from the rune stones. A max of five runes can be put on an item, unless a Magical Stone is used on the item (see below).

Rune Types
There are 3 rune stones at spawn. One for tool runes, one for weapon runes, and one for armour runes. Each rune stone contains 11-27 custom enchant runes, which can be "unboxed" from the rune stone and put onto items. Info about what each of these runes does can be found below.

Applying Runes
To put a rune on your item, simply drag the rune in your inventory onto the item you want to put it on and click the item with the rune. There is a risk at using runes, however. On the application of any rune to an item, there is an 8% chance that the application will fail and the item will be destroyed. This can be prevented using a Protection Stone.
You can also easily upgrade your rune enchantments on an item. If you have, for example, Speed I on a pair of boots, you can apply Speed II. Be careful though, as putting a lower level enchant on an item that already has the higher level will lose your higher level.

Special Stones & The Endless Rune
Included in each rune stone is also the exceedingly rare Endless Rune, which makes the item you put it on unbreakable. This is especially useful for armour. There are also two "Special Stones" in each rune stone. The Magical Stone, which can be applied to an item to give it another slot to add more runes. The other special stone is the protection stone, which can be applied to an item to protect it from being possibly broken when a rune is applied.

Rune Enchantments and Their Abilities

Magical Rune

Any Item
Gives an extra rune slot to an item. (Can't exceed its limit which is 15)

Protection Rune
Any Item
Prevents an item from getting destroyed from unsuccessful enchantment.

Endless

Any Item
Item with this enchantment will never be broken.

Disarm
Weapon Enchant
Whilst PvPing, your enemy has chance to drop the item in his hand.

Petrify
Axe Enchant
Has a chance to give slowness effect to your enemy.

Corruption
Axe Enchant
Has a chance to give weakness effect to enemy.

Zeus
Bow Enchant
Has a chance to summon lightning on your victim

Lifesteal
Sword Enchant
When attacking another player you have a chance of gaining some of your health back

Hex
Sword Enchant
A chance of inflicting blindness on your victim

Crushing
Weapon Enchant
A chance to deal up to 2x damage.

Purge
Weapon Enchant
A chance to call down a strike of lightning upon your enemy, removing all positive potion effects they have and damages them.

Mischief
Weapons
Inflicts nausea to your opponent.

Divine
Weapon Enchant
A chance to heal you relative to the damage you inflict upon your enemy without taking their health.

Reborn
Weapon Enchant
When you kill a player, you will get Absorption and Regeneration potion effect for limited time.

Demon Siphon
Sword Enchant
You have chance to get large amount of life steal from PvE (Mobs).

Wild Mark
Bow Enchant
Doubles the damage of arrows.

Flame Cloak
Armour Enchant
Has a chance to ignite people that attack you.

Pyromaniac
Armour Enchant
Fire ticks have a chance to heal you instead of doing damage.

Health Boost
Chestplate Enchant
Gives infinite health boost (2 Hearts).

Speed
Boot Enchant
Gives you infinite speed boost

Molten
Chestplate Enchant
Gives infinite Fire Resistant.

Jump
Boot Enchant
Gives you infinite jump boost

Platemail
Armour Enchant
You gain damage resistance, along with a higher durability on the armour piece at the cost of slowness.

Spiked
Armour Enchant
Gives a thorns like effect but a bit more than default.

Bat Vision
Helmet Enchant
Gives you infinite night vision

Haste
Pickaxe Enchant
Gives you Haste Potion Effect until you hold this pickaxe.

Soft Touch
Pickaxe Enchant
You have ability to get the mob spawner on breaking it with this pickaxe.

Plow
Hoe Enchant
Hoes a bigger area.

Smelt
Pickaxe Enchant
Auto Smelts the blocks you break.

Auto Block
Pickaxe Enchant
Auto makes the block of items such as diamond, lapis etc.

Last edited:

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Super fucking cool guys, this is actually the best update I have seen since I've joined. I'm already working tonight to make some money and buy a bundle.
This will definitely add some new spice to the server.

Absolutely crazy!

-Tasty

Last edited:

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
HELLLL YEAHHHHH fuck yeah dropping money even though i dont have a job anymore...been asking for this forever

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
I swear to god I saw someone who had Zeus on their sword...

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Just a heads up, you're now able to purchase a mixed bundle of runes to choose each of the five runes your receive!

S

SquareAngle

Interesting, wonder what this'll do to the server economy. Can't wait to try when I can come on in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.