Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Drug Muling - Mule Approval Change

Do you agree? (Increase Drug Mule Auto Approval Lvl Requirement)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
The intent of the system is to not be biased; again, the only reason there even is an accept/deny option for low rep players is to stop players who intentionally troll/steal the drugs.
What if a high ranking mule has a bias against a seller and does the same thing?

Xeoum

MVP
What do you mean by that? The mule doesn't take their drugs?
Oli means that the Mule would purposely lose the drugs regardless of the affects due to a negative opinion of the seller (Regardless of whether they lose money or get the drugs). Which in my opinion may now be more common, due to less risk of losing a high streak now that it's capped at five.

I think we can agree that the system, and potentially requirements, may be subject to change, which may come later, but currently all we can do is wait and see the outcome of the system in the official release to all players.

Great discussion overall, we can definitely refer to this later as a change/idea basis. Thanks for the conversation and consideration.

*Side Note - Some players may be upset with smalls cuts and purposefully lose drugs, having little affect on them other than their reputation as a player (Which may not matter do to auto-accept).

-MasonYT :p

Last edited:

Acmon

MVP+
Oli means that the Mule would purposely lose the drugs regardless of the affects due to a negative opinion of the seller (Regardless of whether they lose money or get the drugs). Which in my opinion may now be more common, due to less risk of losing a high streak now that it's capped at five.

I think we can agree that the system, and potentially requirements, may be subject to change, which may come later, but currently all we can do is wait and see the outcome of the system in the official release to all players.

Great discussion overall, we can definitely refer to this later as a change/idea basis. Thanks for the conversation and consideration.

*Side Note - Some players may be upset with smalls cuts and purposefully lose drugs, having little affect on them other than their reputation as a player (Which may not matter do to auto-accept).

-MasonYT :p

The thing is I rarely see that reluctancy to take a sellers job with all the Muling I’ve seen thus far. It will only happen on those rare occasions that a seller makes it 1%

For new players the pay off with Muling is beautiful ( I went from dealer to producer in a matter of days so I'm in love with the system haha) it is an amazing add on to help starting players get into it, but what I’m getting at is there is high enough incentive.

Beginner players want to succeed so they can get money and the veteran mulers want the rep and will do just about any run no matter the cut (usually) so the system as a whole shouldn’t worry too much about the mulers ripping off sellers too much. This is putting aside the handful of players that will do it for kicks and giggles.

Like anything it’ll never be perfect tweaks here and there but as it is I think it’s a wonderful system with ultimately very little bugs.

SlimShady_69

VIP+
what these guys are trying to explain in too many words, is that if someone wants to intentionally lose someones drugs if their high enough reputation the owner doesnt have a choice in rejecting them if they suspect so, and as for you dont see people doing this the mechanic has only been out for a couple weeks and things and strategies like these can evolve over time and they can try to go unnoticed

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
what these guys are trying to explain in too many words, is that if someone wants to intentionally lose someones drugs if their high enough reputation the owner doesnt have a choice in rejecting them if they suspect so, and as for you dont see people doing this the mechanic has only been out for a couple weeks and things and strategies like these can evolve over time and they can try to go unnoticed
It's against the rules to intentionally fail a mule job, if a distributor sees a certain mule failing many of their jobs, they can report it and we'll look into it. Also, you're meant to put up mule jobs knowing that you could lose your drugs. Muling was designed to allow players with a large surplus of drugs to sell them fast, but with less profit and a chance of failure. We do not recommend you putting your drugs up to be muled if you can't afford to lose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online