Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Flat Bedrock in Future Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

And_Youre_Dead

Seeing that this hasn't been suggested before I decided to give my input. Flat Bedrock would remove the inconsistency of the collection area in some large farms and also give ease for players living near bedrock. I know that the map doesn't reset till around may next year, but I think should be something to consider.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I like the way it is, making a challenge for people wanting to build at a level that bedrock spawns at. If you want a flat area, simply build so it's not on the same level that bedrock will spawn at. Say they make a flat bedrock area at level 4Y, what will that change from the way it is now?

Last edited:

Snipplez

VIP
I like the way it is, making a challenge for people wanting to build at a level that bedrock spawns at. If you want a flat area, simply build so it's not on the same level that bedrock will spawn at. Say they make a flat bedrock area at level 4Y, what will that change from the way it is now?
This saves having to waste gens at y:5 (y:6 when on the obby or whatever). Also a little bit more space, it's not a big or really important change but it's still something that I've always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online