Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News Hello and Goodbye - Drunken_Sniper Resignation

DrunkenSniper

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Let me first start of by saying Hello to everyone who don't know me which is probably a lot of you by now. And for those who do know me, I'm sorry to say this but Goodbye. I am resigning from my active admin position, on the basis that I haven't really been active. I haven't really been on video games at all lately. So do to how I am always doing something and because college is coming up I am stepping down from my duties. MC-Drugs has been a great community and one hell of a server to not only moderate on, but to also play on. I have seen and jailed many players who have come through MCD and it is always sad to see some go while others won't be missed (OldDewd). I hope that the community keeps growing and the server continues to grow. I am gonna miss many people and being apart of the server, but I am not active as is. I hope to be able to come back after a while and just play and hang out with friends.

I want to also take the time to thank a lot of the staff members who I have worked with.
ThaCandyMan- Always locking me in his fucking white van. Thanks for at least giving me wifi so I could write this. One of the most respected staff members on the whole server and probably one of the few who I look to with server issues if I don't know the solution
Drago- We basically started up together we were pretty good friends and always have good laughs while on the server
Doggy-Fuck your Chicago Deep Dish. NY Thin Crust is better. <3
Damian- You could always make me laugh, a good friend on the server and someone who doesn't take much shit
JRD- You've always been a good boss if I should put it like that. You are fun to play games with and I have a high respect for you

(Sorry if you weren't in there I can't think of anything at the moment of writing this, but you will all be missed)

I am not very good with goodbyes so I apologize if this doesn't seem that heart felt. I hope you all have a great time with MC-Drugs

-Drunken_Sniper

Chrisc991

VIP
Thanks for being an awesome admin! And being the Head Cop! I'll miss you and the server will too. I hope to see you soon.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
You have been a great Admin and it is sad to hear that you are resigning.

You'll be missed Drunken. :'(

Edit

Last edited:

gkidedabeast

Contributor
MVP+
DrugPass III
Drunken,

You were the person who really got me into playing MC-Drugs. I was able to talk to you a while back when I left for a while and lost my cop rank, and you kept me motivated to try and regain cop. Your work on the server will not be forgotten, and I wish you good luck in college and wherever you decide to go in life, and hope to see you on from time to time.

Thank You for everything,

- gkidedabeast

FAKExPOWER

MVP
I'll miss you as an Admin that I see! <3

It's crazy to think that when I first joined last June, till now. I never really knew you much until I applied for Staff, and now one year later you're leaving us from the great Admin you were!

Goodbye Drunken!

Last edited:

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
When I first joined the server, I didn't really know you at all. But when I became staff, you honestly became one of the most amazing people I have met on here, and I'm honestly really sad to see you go. Especially after I got Admin, I knew I could always come to you for basically anything. You're a great and funny guy, especially when you rage about your craptop overheating. ;)

You were a great Admin and HeadCop and I'm really going to miss you. I hope you do well in college and maybe hop on some time again :) Who knows!

Thanks for all your work on here, and the great times we've been able to have.

( I'm really bad at these things, but just know that I actually mean this )

A

AMinecrafterWhoLikesCows

Bye Dunken. You Will Be Remembered And Missed. I Cryed Reading This Whole Thing. Also Remember. Keep On Lieking Those Cows Out There!

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Sucks to see you leave the server, you were always chill when we spoke in teamspeak and i had alot of fun when I was with you.
I remember when I joined, and when you got Admin, you had a great run on mcd
You'll be missed by all

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Glad to see you're moving on to do real things, instead of never doing anything wrong - which meant I could never be mad at you(Which was super boring).

Good luck! Absolutely flawless work, something which I feel few can deny.
Been a pleasure having your input throughout the many staff meetings you attended, and the conversations that were started due to your insight of the cop system.

Thanks for the help making MC-Drugs a better place :)

killer6985

Ill miss ya Drunken :(... Was nice beating you on top cops last map and getting an office from you! Have a nice time doing whatever Drunken Snipers do.

Peace out Drunken.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.