Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hey Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Social Darianism

Figured that I should post on the forums if I'm going to be a reoccurring user.

Hey! I'm SocialDarianism. I can answer to SocialDarianism, Social, Darian, etc. I've only been the server for a few days now but I've been having a lot of fun just decking out my base, mining for minerals, and doing an occasional drug-run or two.

I quit playing on big servers and Minecraft in general for a hot minute so definitely a lot had changed for me. It's nice to see different mechanics and plugins being used instead of just the whole "Towny/Faction/PvP" theme that I saw so much when I was a youngin'.

I hope that I will acquire big monies and big druggies on this server. Also this server is pretty cool, so like I hope it sticks around.

Chris Smith

Figured that I should post on the forums if I'm going to be a reoccurring user.

Hey! I'm SocialDarianism. I can answer to SocialDarianism, Social, Darian, etc. I've only been the server for a few days now but I've been having a lot of fun just decking out my base, mining for minerals, and doing an occasional drug-run or two.

I quit playing on big servers and Minecraft in general for a hot minute so definitely a lot had changed for me. It's nice to see different mechanics and plugins being used instead of just the whole "Towny/Faction/PvP" theme that I saw so much when I was a youngin'.

I hope that I will acquire big monies and big druggies on this server. Also this server is pretty cool, so like I hope it sticks around.

Hey There!

Hope to see you on the server. My ign is Sabertooth100. I like how there are different types of mechanics on the server too from the typical mainstream ones.

reece

VIP+
Heyy Social,

Welcome I guess haha, we spoke in game it's UnNational btws. Well have fun n see ya around!

Social Darianism

Wow I'm really sad I didn't see* these sooner! I thought I had it set up with email notifications but apparently not.
Thanks for the warm welcomes, y'all! It's awesome to be here. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.