Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

kinda new but deadly and harmful

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulenigma

hello, I am SoulEnigma i'm kinda a new face to the forum but, not to the game. I want to say i'm sorry first of all because while I was playing on this server i played as a corrupt cop who would plant drugs on people and get all their gear stripped from them. I want to say I am very sorry. I cant say it was an accident cause I knew exactly what I was doing but, it was very amusing to me.now I was stripped of being a cop and will try to fit in as a regular drug player. hopefully one day I can come back to being a cop but under a much peaceful and not corrupt way.hopefully i can make a reversal and become reformed like Tyler1 my idol.

P.S sorry for my horrible grammar not from america and English is my second language.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
hello, I am SoulEnigma i'm kinda a new face to the forum but, not to the game. I want to say i'm sorry first of all because while I was playing on this server i played as a corrupt cop who would plant drugs on people and get all their gear stripped from them. I want to say I am very sorry. I cant say it was an accident cause I knew exactly what I was doing but, it was very amusing to me.now I was stripped of being a cop and will try to fit in as a regular drug player. hopefully one day I can come back to being a cop but under a much peaceful and not corrupt way.hopefully i can make a reversal and become reformed like Tyler1 my idol.

P.S sorry for my horrible grammar not from america and English is my second language.
I was going to rate this dumb then I saw you say Tyler1 was your idol and I had to upvote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.