play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Large amount of suggestions for next map

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky

VIP
MVP+
"People dont rankup for kits or for power" what do people rank up for then sky? Bragging purposes?
I never said people don’t rankup for kits. I said kits need a change, and witch being a max rank player also agrees on a change to the prestige kits.
I don’t see why someone would put over 40mill for the only reason of faction power. You rankup to get a max rank tag, boosters, prestige keys, and master crate keys.
Let’s not quote things that weren’t said. Thank you
The kits are great for someone trying to make a farm with no supplies, but it’s honestly pretty useless for someone with their farms already built. Even when I was building a farm, they don’t give enough for a farm size to my likings.
Personally, I never ranked up with hopes to get a daily stack of netherwart for a kit and things like that.

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
"Most people dont rankup for power". You however mention that kits arent a reason to rankup bcoz they are useless, does that mean people rank up for nothing?
You edited your comment, but what I’ve said above can answer that for you.

Witchh_

"Most people dont rankup for power". You however mention that kits arent a reason to rankup bcoz they are useless, does that mean people rank up for nothing?
people rankup for the prestige crates as well but if that get nerfed as well there will be no reason at all

sky

VIP
MVP+
people rankup for the prestige crates as well but if that get nerfed as well there will be no reason at all
I never suggested prestige crates to be nerfed. I suggested to make god apples exclusive to prestige crate and get rid of the hot sword, which would make prestige crates much better.

Last edited:

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
1. Disable vote parties dropping diamonds and iron, make players actually NEED to go mining in order to get stuff. Disabling iron from vote parties also means less autofarms (lava buckets!)

I like iron and diamond as they are just general rewards good for new players who wish to make iron or diamond armour.

2. Disable anything higher than knockback 2, for example cancer sticks and pool noodles. All you have to do to run from a fight is to hit them away and proceed to spam pearls when out of combat.

No. Knock back can be used in PVP situations like hitting people off a base. Very handy and using knockback is using tactics it’s not OP it’s brains.

3. Enable pearls in combat, put a 15-20 second timer for it. Helps for when people are in a tight spot, or trapped. Gives players a chance to actually chase someone if they are trying to get away and for the one running away to kite to safety

No. People will just run from PVP. This sever needs to encourage pvp not discourage pvp.

4. Do more PVP events like KOTH, Better rewards and have better KOTH zone. Having multiple is no good, and current design to it is flawed (I can include screenshots of good koths if you would like ) . Also more PVP events

Love this idea. I like DTC (defend the castle) great idea!

5. disable mending. fights can go on for HOURS with this, not worth the time when pvping even if you win because at that point 2 pieces of their armor will be broken and they'll have used most of their XP and other shit

Mending is handy generally not just in pvp.

6. if you arent gonna disable mending, make XP bottles hard to get. That or no mending for armor.

Making EXP bottles harder to get means people will enchant less items which means people with less people with protection IV essentially nerfing people with good gear.

6. Maximum prot 3, prestige prot 4. Maximum sharp 3-4, prestige sharp 4-5 (test out and pick one)
I don’t even want to comment.

7. Improve kits, Only good ones are the Junky1 and chemist kit.
Kingpin is a good kit and some kits are good for newbies.

8. Make god apples harder to get

They are hard enough in my opinion.

9. Extra hot swords are literally worthless, no point in them.

They are not the worse item/cosmic in the prestige crate.

10. 15-25 MAX amount of people in one faction. Only one ally per faction. Would make people actually have to worry about being overclaimed, less OP power factions that cannot be beat. Possibly include a rule that allies/ other factions can not share a base in example vanguard 1.0 claims half of base, vanguard 2.0 claims other half.

No. Otherwise factions like Smash and KOTN will not be here. Big factions usually help provide farms for less ranked player and new players meaning they can rank up by using their faction supplies. Prime example was club weed and Smash does this also! I know OhChit used to do this.

11. Somehow make it so nobody except allies/people in the faction can sethome/tpa in faction land. Completely destroys the idea of faction hopping so less workload for admins to handle, and less exploiting on the server.

No input here.

12. More quests that reward higher, currently it rewards like 2000-5000 and useless quest points. Drugpass was a great idea, until it was disabled rewards. I'd understand why you might have done that though, if rewards were too high.

Uh I love drug pass it could be countiuned next map! Good work spalw!

13. Reward gold in voter crates, So people can make golden apples for PVP easier. (it takes ALOT of gold to make a stack of golden apples) or a change to voter crates.

Honestly this is me being nice this is retarded.

14. Clearer rules and if you aren't gonna revive kitpvp delete the tips and reactions about it.

Fair point.

sky

VIP
MVP+
1. Disable vote parties dropping diamonds and iron, make players actually NEED to go mining in order to get stuff. Disabling iron from vote parties also means less autofarms (lava buckets!)

I like iron and diamond as they are just general rewards good for new players who wish to make iron or diamond armour.

2. Disable anything higher than knockback 2, for example cancer sticks and pool noodles. All you have to do to run from a fight is to hit them away and proceed to spam pearls when out of combat.

No. Knock back can be used in PVP situations like hitting people off a base. Very handy and using knockback is using tactics it’s not OP it’s brains.

3. Enable pearls in combat, put a 15-20 second timer for it. Helps for when people are in a tight spot, or trapped. Gives players a chance to actually chase someone if they are trying to get away and for the one running away to kite to safety

No. People will just run from PVP. This sever needs to encourage pvp not discourage pvp.

4. Do more PVP events like KOTH, Better rewards and have better KOTH zone. Having multiple is no good, and current design to it is flawed (I can include screenshots of good koths if you would like ) . Also more PVP events

Love this idea. I like DTC (defend the castle) great idea!

5. disable mending. fights can go on for HOURS with this, not worth the time when pvping even if you win because at that point 2 pieces of their armor will be broken and they'll have used most of their XP and other shit

Mending is handy generally not just in pvp.

6. if you arent gonna disable mending, make XP bottles hard to get. That or no mending for armor.

Making EXP bottles harder to get means people will enchant less items which means people with less people with protection IV essentially nerfing people with good gear.

6. Maximum prot 3, prestige prot 4. Maximum sharp 3-4, prestige sharp 4-5 (test out and pick one)
I don’t even want to comment.

7. Improve kits, Only good ones are the Junky1 and chemist kit.
Kingpin is a good kit and some kits are good for newbies.

8. Make god apples harder to get

They are hard enough in my opinion.

9. Extra hot swords are literally worthless, no point in them.

They are not the worse item/cosmic in the prestige crate.

10. 15-25 MAX amount of people in one faction. Only one ally per faction. Would make people actually have to worry about being overclaimed, less OP power factions that cannot be beat. Possibly include a rule that allies/ other factions can not share a base in example vanguard 1.0 claims half of base, vanguard 2.0 claims other half.

No. Otherwise factions like Smash and KOTN will not be here. Big factions usually help provide farms for less ranked player and new players meaning they can rank up by using their faction supplies. Prime example was club weed and Smash does this also! I know OhChit used to do this.

11. Somehow make it so nobody except allies/people in the faction can sethome/tpa in faction land. Completely destroys the idea of faction hopping so less workload for admins to handle, and less exploiting on the server.

No input here.

12. More quests that reward higher, currently it rewards like 2000-5000 and useless quest points. Drugpass was a great idea, until it was disabled rewards. I'd understand why you might have done that though, if rewards were too high.

Uh I love drug pass it could be countiuned next map! Good work spalw!

13. Reward gold in voter crates, So people can make golden apples for PVP easier. (it takes ALOT of gold to make a stack of golden apples) or a change to voter crates.

Honestly this is me being nice this is retarded.

14. Clearer rules and if you aren't gonna revive kitpvp delete the tips and reactions about it.

Fair point.
1. makes ores worthless, you afk a night and you're all set to use up stacks of ores you did nothing to get.
2. knockback 2 hits far, just not 10-15 blocks far. It makes running away way too easy. I wouldn't call what their uses have been lately very much strategy, and you can hit someone off a roof with a kb 2.
3. This doesn't make a lot of sense. You can run away much easier with current epearl system than this one. All you gotta do is get out of combat for a split second to pearl away by spamming them. If a timer was implemented IF people decided to run, they wouldn't be able to throw 10 in a row and be untraceable. People could pearl after them, and they'd have to wait until the cooldown runs out to throw another for another shot at getting away.

"Making EXP bottles harder to get means people will enchant less items which means people with less people with protection IV essentially nerfing people with good gear. "
I can see where you're coming from with this, but I think people that plan on PVPing would still make prot 4, knowing it would mean they would have to heal less. Their armor would break eventually as is too, It just takes hours on end to get past all their XP bottles. And running away is super easy on here w/ no pearl cooldown. It discourages people from wanting to PVP.
6. I'm fine with current levels of armor, I don't know why I suggested that.
7. Only for noobs, people that rankup are people that are starting to not be noobs and dont need a stack of netherwart and the like as a kit. Also as witch has mentioned, prestige kits need improvement.
8. You only need some voter keys to get 5 god apples,as multiple slots on the common/uncommon part reward them.
9. Theirs the extra sharp sword, the bow, the museum bust, the extra hot sword, the prot 5 set, the 750 points, and the 5 gapples. The extra hot sword is equivalent to a tier 3 sword, you're always gonna be hitting them and they will likely have fire res so I don't see the point in it or any benefits. At least with the museum bust you can brag about having your head at the mall. Rest of the gear is better too, extra sharp - 650k, 750 points = 750k prot 5 = 500k a piece, the bow = 75k or so, 5 gapples = 50k or so. extra hot = 20k
10. A power cap would be a better alternative to a player cap.
13. I know it was, I took it down now.

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
As for the power cap idea, It's better so that you don't have strain on hitting a maximum amount of players. Their would be less "unraidable" bases because less power. People would have to worry about being overclaimed if a lot of them die, and would have to make smart decisions with what to claim.

vice538

I really dont understand why so many of you cry about epearls in combat. nearly every faction server i have played had epearls in combat and its not anywhere near as bad as you lot make it out to be. having a 10 second or more timer is fine if someone pearls you can follow them with a pearl or let them run its not hard

As far as xp bottles and mending go sky is right on every point fights last way longer than they need to especially with 1.12 combat. Fights shouldnt last 30 minutes or longer just because your inventory consists of apples and xp bottles its just plain retarded some limit needs to be put in here easiest thing to do is make xp bottles harder to get make them hold more value so people dont run around with stacks in their inventorys.

Theres this thing called a mob grinder

Power is a fairly big problem a death should hold more weight than it does. For larger factions with 100 or so power to spare a death means nothing to them but it should having a power cap also helps with koths and other pvp events if you lose power from people getting dropped you may not go back to the koth because of low power, you dont want to risk another death as it may make you go raidable

Thats my two cents anyway

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
In reply to vice and sky I’ve never met two people to want so many changes to a server. It’s a drug server not a hcf sever. And also about the exp bottles sure there are grinders but exp bottles is a huge part of enchanting armour if you didn’t already know. Also mending is a huge part of 1.9+ not everyone uses mending for pvp like myself. I also like mending as it gives everybody on the server a chance to repair their gear with exp bottles.

I would also like to suggest being able to input any exp you have into exp bottles.

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
In reply to vice and sky I’ve never met two people to want so many changes to a server. It’s a drug server not a hcf sever. And also about the exp bottles sure there are grinders but exp bottles is a huge part of enchanting armour if you didn’t already know. Also mending is a huge part of 1.9+ not everyone uses mending for pvp like myself. I also like mending as it gives everybody on the server a chance to repair their gear with exp bottles.

I would also like to suggest being able to input any exp you have into exp bottles.

I don’t see the need to waste xp bottles to enchant stuff, you use a mob grinder for a quick minute and you would already be level 30. It’s not a huge part that we’re nothing without.
Theirs the repair mcmmo and anvils to fix your stuff.
As in the suggestion, disabling mending on armor itself would make it open for people to still fix their tools with XP or mob grinder while also fixing the hour long fights in PvP. I highly doubt you will need to fix your armor if you don’t pvp.
As for the comment about the large amount of suggestions, we’ve had these for a long time as they have built up and decided to post this because in a few months the server will reset, and theses changes would be too big to be put in current map.

Last edited:

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
I don’t see the need to waste xp bottles to enchant stuff, you use a mob grinder for a quick minute and you would already be level 30. It’s not a huge part that we’re nothing without.
Theirs the repair mcmmo and anvils to fix your stuff.
As in the suggestion, disabling mending on armor itself would make it open for people to still fix their tools with XP or mob grinder while also fixing the hour long fights in PvP. I highly doubt you will need to fix your armor if you don’t pvp.
As for the comment about the large amount of suggestions, we’ve had these for a long time as they have built up and decided to post this because in a few months the server will reset, and theses changes would be too big to be put in current map.
I doubt these changes will be made next map. If you don’t want mending then there are plenty of 1.8 servers. But it’s good to see suggestions, can I make a suggestion? Why don’t you make a poll on this page? That would be great sky.

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
I doubt these changes will be made next map. If you don’t want mending then there are plenty of 1.8 servers.
I guess we will have to wait and see. I think me and others have proven why it needs changes

Last edited:

Witchh_

I never suggested prestige crates to be nerfed. I suggested to make god apples exclusive to prestige crate and get rid of the hot sword, which would make prestige crates much better.
you said prestige crates with p4 and s5 swords.. is that not nerf?

9. Theirs the extra sharp sword, the bow, the museum bust, the extra hot sword, the prot 5 set, the 750 points, and the 5 gapples. The extra hot sword is equivalent to a tier 3 sword, you're always gonna be hitting them and they will likely have fire res so I don't see the point in it or any benefits. At least with the museum bust you can brag about having your head at the mall. Rest of the gear is better too, extra sharp - 650k, 750 points = 750k prot 5 = 500k a piece, the bow = 75k or so, 5 gapples = 50k or so. extra hot = 20k
i sold a lot hot swords for like 80-100k and t3 swords worth much more than 20k... its not that useless but its disappointing when you get it from the crate that's true

sky

VIP
MVP+
you said prestige crates with p4 and s5 swords.. is that not nerf?

i sold a lot hot swords for like 80-100k and t3 swords worth much more than 20k... its not that useless but its disappointing when you get it from the crate that's true
I had said to lower protection and sharp levels. Not the case anymore and have taken that down.

I’ve bought over 20 tier 3 swords for around 20k. Extra hots might have a different name, but it’s the same amount of efficiency and thus I think it’s same price as tier 3 swords.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Many of these suggestions are being partly considered, as they have been suggested before in the past. However, most of your suggestions made about changing the core of PvP will not be taken into consideration. As said already in this thread, this is not a hardcore factions server, PvP is not our main priority. Our priority it creating a unique drug roleplay server with features that make players want to play here because no other server has those features. Tons of servers have PvP, so trying to specialize in PvP and optimize the server for PvP is really not worth our time because, in the end, there will always be a better server for players looking strictly for PvP, but we are the best drug server.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Many of these suggestions are being partly considered, as they have been suggested before in the past. However, most of your suggestions made about changing the core of PvP will not be taken into consideration. As said already in this thread, this is not a hardcore factions server, PvP is not our main priority. Our priority it creating a unique drug roleplay server with features that make players want to play here because no other server has those features. Tons of servers have PvP, so trying to specialize in PvP and optimize the server for PvP is really not worth our time because, in the end, there will always be a better server for players looking strictly for PvP, but we are the best drug server.
You say this server is not for PvP it’s for being a drug server, but everything except 1 thing in prestige rewards are for PvP?
It’s a factions server and with that comes PvP. We weren’t looking for these changes to make PvP the main focus, the main focus will always be farming crops and selling it as your farm and your rank gets bigger. People get raided, this forces PvP most of the time as well.
Most of the changes about PvP don’t do any damage to the people that prefer to farm in their base all day. People don’t need mending or non-pearl cooldown to farm. It just betters the people that do want to pvp and might attract more people to it, doesn’t mean it makes it the main focus or attraction of the server. Try to put the players perspective into account when prioritizing updates.
You could be the best drug server, and have a good pvp system.
I might just not be reading what you’ve said correctly though. Not worth your time to better something that isn’t the main focus?

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Oh and by the way, your suggestions won't be taken very seriously when you downvote everyone who tries to criticize them.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Oh and by the way, your suggestions won't be taken very seriously when you downvote everyone who tries to criticize them.
But I haven't downvoted "everyone", including people that are against these suggestions. and I've been downvoted myself. I see it as they disagree with it and that is why they downvoted me.
This is nowhere close to an HCF server and these suggestions don't make it anything like it.
This is gapplepvp in 1.12 and that's the way me and the people that PvP on this server like it. and I downvoted him for that. I downvoted you because I feel that just because something is not a priority, doesn't mean that it should just be ignored and not considered in the 3 month window there is until reset. This doesn't make it a PvP or leave server, and makes it nowhere close to it. The main attraction will always be that it is in fact a drug server.
I don't know if your kidding or not, but vzl was asking what the purpose of it is for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online