Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Mule job improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineX

Allow people to add collateral for mule jobs.

For example people could choose to add a percentage collateral based on the value of the drugs the mules are transporting. The percentages could range from 80% to 120%

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Sorry, could you maybe clarify what you mean a bit? Do you mean that the person putting up the job puts up collateral so the mule will get paid regardless if they get caught? Or will the mule put up the collateral when they take the job in the event it gets lost?

It's an interesting idea but I feel like the mule system works well as it is in terms of paying the players. Either the mule and the poster get their money or the police gets it like they would normally from frisking any player. Losing your drugs by letting a mule take them is a risk you accept. I also feel like the logistics would be a bit strange. If I have no money and I accept a mule job I wouldn't be able to afford any collateral on losing a job, and personally if I'm putting up mule jobs I wouldn't want to pay the mule for failing.

ValentineX

Sorry, could you maybe clarify what you mean a bit? Do you mean that the person putting up the job puts up collateral so the mule will get paid regardless if they get caught? Or will the mule put up the collateral when they take the job in the event it gets lost?

It's an interesting idea but I feel like the mule system works well as it is in terms of paying the players. Either the mule and the poster get their money or the police gets it like they would normally from frisking any player. Losing your drugs by letting a mule take them is a risk you accept. I also feel like the logistics would be a bit strange. If I have no money and I accept a mule job I wouldn't be able to afford any collateral on losing a job, and personally if I'm putting up mule jobs I wouldn't want to pay the mule for failing.
Sorry if I was unclear, I meant the mule has to give up 80-120% of the value of the drugs (if the creator of the contract chooses to) so that if they fail the grower still gets paid and the only person who loses is the mule who failed. This would help stop mules recklessly running into every job and not caring if they get caught. The mule would also pay upfront though a system that would hold the money tell the contract was completed or failed.

Last edited:

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I like this idea.. But there are some flaws. First of all, when people start muling they are typically low rank, without much money, and with this system it will probably end up taking money that the user doesnt have, and with that either itll not matter for the user muling because theyre losing no money, or worst case it could straight up duplicate money and be easily exploited. This would make mules more careful sure... But with how the system works now i say its fine.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
The mule Job system is in place for people that are to lazy to sell there own drugs. I see no reason to penalize the people they basicly hire to sell there drugs for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online