Invalid My *OFFICIAL* Resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
After being "demoted" 3 times in the past couple weeks, I've decided to make it official.

I think it’s finally time to take my leave. After being mod on this server for about 8 months, and being staff for just over a year, I have had many good times with this community. But recently I haven’t been able to play as much, so I feel I’m not able to contribute as much as I need to. It’s been made pretty clear to me that I’m not very liked by most of the player base/ staff team so I feel as though this will be a relieve to most of them too. I won’t waste too much of your time, and won’t waste my own with mentioning a whole bunch of people. Everyone who has been my friend, knows who they are. I might still hop on the game/ teamspeak every now and again, or start being active again when my schedule clears up. For the most part, I enjoyed my time here and would like to thank you all. I will probably still be semi-active on the forums so if you need me for anything just send me a message. Goodbye everyone.

krom

MVP+
here, zie, have some respect from me. it's sometimes worth more than being liked

edit: if this is a joke i want my cup of respect back

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for your applications,

Your resignation has been denied.

Please be less toxic in chat for the next week and you will be accepted again.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
im sorry zie i feel like this is your fault. if i could have done more i mite have been able to change things. why did u have to fail/ afk so much. please come back to us....... <3

WhoseMans_

I liked you bud(Even though I haven't been on long). You shouldn't leave MCD will take a huge hit if you do. Won't be the same.

Leechy_

VIP+
zie we have known each other for a long time, but I have never been able to confess my true feelings for you, I love you, I know you have always been ashamed about your sexuality but I know you like me back, its okay to be gay ❤️ I love you

Skebby

MVP
Zie I may have given the impression that I dislike you but I don't. You're a cool guy, sad to see you do this and think this way :(

Maltri

dont afk so much and you’d be fine, goodbye vape stealer p.s no one really hated you

Last edited:

Burrito2

MVP
I may have somewhat essentially bullied you, that's just because I'm a cunt. Sorry for anything I have may have said we used to be good mates. Peace g <3

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I don't know why you guys are all posting these replies as if he's resigning, his resignation was denied, he's still a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.