Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Oh Come On

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChIcKeN_Stewer

Got Muted for a week for saying a fake spoiler. I didn't even know you could get muted for that since no one or the rules said that.

Attachments

• Screenshot (156).png
    Screenshot (156).png
    784 KB · Views: 100

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Noodles clearly said to not joke about spoilers. Someone got warned for doing the same thing but you still did it.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Yep. Many people enjoy watching things without having them spoiled. You have no reason to joke around with spoilers in chat.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
Got Muted for a week for saying a fake spoiler. I didn't even know you could get muted for that since no one or the rules said that.
You weren't the first to be muted for a week for spoilers, and noodles said multiple times in chat "anyone saying real or even fake spoilers will get muted for a week" and then you proceed to do one. Spoiling a movie is rude, and i support noodles in his choice to mute you and the others saying spoilers, real or fake, for a week. Some people would like to enjoy things, and the supprise of events makes things more enjoyable, making spoilers all the more of a reason for a mute

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Some admins punish differently, you are lucky to only have a week mute some others get banned.

ChIcKeN_Stewer

I'ma be honest, I never saw his text, but in my own opinion, this is one of the craziest mute I ever gotten for something many people doesn't mind about.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'ma be honest, I never saw his text, but in my own opinion, this is one of the craziest mute I ever gotten for something many people doesn't mind about.

We punish harshly for spoilers because there is no possible motive other than to ruin someone's experience of something.
This is literally just being an asshole. The joke is - "I ruined something for you" fucking hilarious, right?

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Exactly why I said they were lucky to only have a week mute people get perm ban for spoilers.
Yeah Sav told me it was a perm mute or ban. I hate people who have some type of enjoyment out of seeing people upset because they spoiled something special to them. An example is if someone spoiled Star Wars I’d be so angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.