Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Stackable Buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipplez

VIP
Currently placing lava/water on top of your base/in-between wraps, etc is kind of difficult because buckets don't stack. This is less so with water since you can just place lots of ice and break it but lava makes things very difficult. Having stackable buckets would make this so much easier.

BB360

MVP+
I know I am normally anal about keeping settings vanilla as possible, but damn I would love to see this implemented, tried making a base last map and I had a room devoted to just dubs and dubs of lava buckets, and it wasn't BIG ENOUGH!!!

Snipplez

VIP
I know I am normally anal about keeping settings vanilla as possible, but damn I would love to see this implemented, tried making a base last map and I had a room devoted to just dubs and dubs of lava buckets, and it wasn't BIG ENOUGH!!!

Yea lol me and my fac mates just /trade back and forth fucktons of lava while one of them sits in a lake with a fire res pot and it's still never enough... Stackable buckets honestly would make lava-ing a large claim much easier, and with frost walkers being left in the game even though you can do the glowstone trick lava is basically what you have to do to protect a base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.