Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Suggestions for the Jobs plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose2247

This post is compiled of many questions I have had over my time of playing on the server so it may be a bit lengthy, but each section will be clearly marked.

As we all have seen you get special points for doing the Jobs listed in /jobs browse. My suggestion is to give us a way to spend these points. the Jobs plugin comes with a /jobs shop so why not put some things in there like crate keys, or special tools, or even point vouchers(Worth up to you). I honestly would love to have a system for it, some way to add more worth, other than getting paid, to actually use the jobs.

Limits for jobs:
Why aren't we allowed more than one job? I understand that yes, having the ability to use all the jobs may be a bit overpowered, but we can just /jobs leave and then /jobs join [new job]. Why not give the option of having 2 jobs? You could even tie it into the points. Using the points to buy another job slot.

The miner and quarrier jobs:
Miner and Quarrier...Why are they separate? Both have to do with mining, but one focuses on the ores. Why not just combine them into one job? In my opinion, that would be easier than having them separate.

New job idea (Farmer):
Unless I'm really really not paying attention, there is no farmer job. As a server dedicated to farming and selling "drugs" wouldn't it make sense to have a farmer job?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
As we all have seen you get special points for doing the Jobs listed in /jobs browse. My suggestion is to give us a way to spend these points. the Jobs plugin comes with a /jobs shop so why not put some things in there like crate keys, or special tools, or even point vouchers(Worth up to you). I honestly would love to have a system for it, some way to add more worth, other than getting paid, to actually use the jobs.
We don't really want to use the point system, as they're a bit too easy to get, and any item that we'd add to a jobs point shop is already available in one of the shops.

Why aren't we allowed more than one job? I understand that yes, having the ability to use all the jobs may be a bit overpowered, but we can just /jobs leave and then /jobs join [new job]. Why not give the option of having 2 jobs? You could even tie it into the points. Using the points to buy another job slot.
Because you lose a bit of your job XP when you leave it.

Miner and Quarrier...Why are they separate? Both have to do with mining, but one focuses on the ores. Why not just combine them into one job? In my opinion, that would be easier than having them separate.
Because them being the same job would make it too easy to make money from strip mining. One job focuses on mining large areas of stone (good for the mines or digging out a base), the other focuses on actual resource mining.

As for the farmer job, you already make money for farming drugs, there's really no point in adding another layer onto that, it would just add more money and inflate the economy more.

Rose2247

We don't really want to use the point system, as they're a bit too easy to get, and any item that we'd add to a jobs point shop is already available in one of the shops.

Because you lose a bit of your job XP when you leave it.

Because them being the same job would make it too easy to make money from strip mining. One job focuses on mining large areas of stone (good for the mines or digging out a base), the other focuses on actual resource mining.

As for the farmer job, you already make money for farming drugs, there's really no point in adding another layer onto that, it would just add more money and inflate the economy more.
Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online