play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
Currently you can give tips for mcmmo boosters, and opening the pit. I think it would be nice to be able to tip for drug boosters and vote boosters too. Another idea for the vote boosters would be to give the person that activated it a small amount of money for every time someone votes during it, as it only lasts a short amount of time.

MonsterBlackIce

MVP+
I can get behind this! I like the new introduction of those vote boosters! Just wish theyd somehow bring back being able to buy that option again!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I was already working on adding tipping for vote boosters, they will be available soon.

Another idea for the vote boosters would be to give the person that activated it a small amount of money for every time someone votes during it, as it only lasts a short amount of time.
We would not add any kind of automated reward, to keep the store fair, I might consider adding an opt-out semi-automated system like this but I'm not sure yet.

Tipping for Drug Boosters is unfortunately currently out the question due to limitations with the plugin. If I can figure out a work-around I will implement this as well.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
If i remember correctly you used to buy the premium voter status which was basically this.
That was from the legacy store. As the server is now focusing on server wide benefits instead of individual ones, i doubt that this option will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.