Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Unfairly lost some items

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

koolman80500

Earlier today my internet took a flop right after one of my deaths. I thought nothing of it, my items will still be there cause the chunks aren't loaded right? Well no. I got back on to find my dead body to be empty. I was wondering if I could at least get my elytra back. I would just buy another one but due to how rare they are, they're never selling. I do know how you have a strict no give items back policy but i feel like thats not quite fair in this case as I had no control of my internet. And on top of that, my items shouldn't of despawned. If you can't give me back my elytra, could I at least buy one from a staff member? They're almost never selling as theres like 40 of them.

Also I've been looking for some proof at all but I could only find a screenshot of my flying.
https://gyazo.com/3718c209374cf421a40b24e5c6cddbe5

Last edited by a moderator:

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello koolman80500,
It's really unlucky that u died but as you said that you don't have control over your internet so do we. This is something that's not caused by the server and so not our responsibility. I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure we can't/wouldn't give your items back.

Quit a few people are still selling there elytras for a decent price just look around and see what u can find. You can't expect that staff persons are going to sell there elytra to you because you lost one due to your internet. Just ask around ingame or check /ah to see if there are any elytra's up for sale!

Have a nice day,
Matthias

K

koolman80500

Well I was hoping at the minimum a staff member could spawn one in to sell to me. Theres a finite amount of elytras so i'd be a shame for one to be lost in this way.

Oh and its been weeks at the least that i've seen an elytra in /ah for less than 500k

Last edited by a moderator:

matthiasss_

VIP+
We will not spawn in items that are lost by client side issues. If we would do that everyone would ask it if they die or lagg.
I'm sorry but we just can't.
- Matthias

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
To clarify... That screenshot doesn't show proof of an elytra... Could be just a nerdpole you are standing on above the water... Unfortunatly... We will not spawn in items to sell because of an internet issue... This is not server related... As matthiasss_ said... Client side issues are not something we can use to hand out items or give items back. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online