Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
AeE1j3s.png

We'd like to start this post off with an important announcement:

Over the past couple months, a single player on the server has made a huge impact to everyone who has been graced by his presence. From being a public servant as a traffic light, to helping children with their math homework through his work as a calculator, Mad_Arc has had an impact on every MCDrugs player. He was the first player to ever receive the HeadTrialHelper rank, and today we are honouring him with a new title; the third owner of MCDrugs. Spalw and I welcome Mad_Arc to our rank, and hope he will improve the server with his creative mind.

EDIT: As of 7:39AM this morning, Mad_Arc has taken full control of the server, locking Spalw and I out of the console, Buycraft, and everything else. We no longer have power on the server. Mad_Arc now has full power, please respect our glorious leader.

Now for the new addition to the server, Bitcoin.

Bitcoin
After months in development, the new MCDrugs Bitcoin cryptocurrency system is being released. To get Bitcoin, you can try to solve a puzzle with /bitcoin mine. The first player to solve the puzzle gets anywhere from 30-50 Bitcoin, and a new puzzle is generated.

Bitcoins can be used to buy special items from the black market with /bitcoin blackmarket.

The most important part of Bitcoin is their monetary value. We're going to have the Bitcoin trading market closed for a day to work out the kinks and make sure everything works fine, but starting on Monday, you will be able to sell your bitcoin for ingame money. The current value of Bitcoin is broadcasted in chat every couple minets.

Shoe Crate
As we have been spending so much money on Jrd's medial treatment lately, we have decided to heavily invest into the designer shoe market. There is a new crate available in spawn that drops exclusive limited edition shoes. But get them quick, they're limited in number and we expect the retail prices to be sky high! The crate is known as the loyalty crate because we forgot to change the name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online