VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Defiance Recruitment Thread

About Defiance:
Formerly known as Conquest, Defiance has been the biggest farming faction on MC-Drugs since 2017. We've had some of the richest players come through the faction as new players, many who have gone on to create new factions and build onto their own reputation. We've been known for having some of the biggest bases and balances on the server, and those will only continue to keep growing. There's a few disclaimers:

- Though we do have substantial space in farm and vault bases, joining the faction does not immediately grant you access. All defended vaults and automatic farms come at a cost, and those costs are to allow the faction to create more opportunities for members. The cost also proves to us that members are interested in continuing to play the server and that their rooms will not go to waste, as the initial money for entry will need to be earned solo. However, there is ample opportunity to make your buy-in amount back within 24 hours of farming, as has been proven and vouched for by current and old faction members.
- We recommend not sharing farms with people, even within the faction. Though one of the higher rankings players in the faction would happily assist you in building a farm, we highly recommend keeping manual farms to yourself. If you teleport players into a base that Defiance has provided for you without permission, you will be removed from the faction.
- There's a zero-tolerance insiding and excessive toxicity policy in play; if you have a recent history of insiding factions or causing excessive trouble on the server, you will likely be immediately denied. The faction will be completely full most of the time, and with that we are looking for long-term and mature members.

If you'd like to apply, please comment with the following template:
Username:

Time Zone:

Server Rank:

Time Played (/ot):

Discord Name (mandatory):

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving:

Why you want to be a part of Defiance:

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing):

If you have questions about the faction, you need to reach out to Animosity_tv or one of the officers. I often won't have time to immediately reply, but I will try to if you reach out to me (preferably discord, Gavin#1234). Thank you for your interest in the faction, we will try to get back to applications as soon as possible.

God_King_James

Username: God_King_James

Time Zone: Pacific Time Arizona, US

Server Rank: No VIP or MVP

Time Played (/ot): 132 hours

Discord Name (mandatory): Jotaro Joestar, I am on the MCDrugs discord

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: None, I played a bit on the last map

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I want a strong group that I can be a part of to help build up both myself and the faction. I have been raided by you guys (Animosity_tv) and I was impressed with his skill and overall kindness despite him raiding us. I really like MCdrugs and would like to play in a more serious manner but lack the ability to do so without being in a strong faction.

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing):
I am a chemist right now and have just under $500,000 in my bank account. I have great potion-making ability (Very efficient) and can make good large scale manual farms. I have a farm base with my friends Keonbk1 and ClashingZeppelins. In this base we have a medium sized wheat farm and a medium sized auto smelting cactus farm. We primary make Premium Joints and sell using Invis and Speed II which I make. I own a shop C5, as I am sure many of the memebers have already heard my constant advertising for my cheap prices. I would allow the faction to set the prices if need-be but believe my prices are set in a way that anchors the market to buy from me and economically will allow more money gain overall. I like to farm wheat and mine a lot as my shop needs to be stocked up on ore on a regular basis and can provide the faction with many diamonds, iron, and gold on a regular basis as well.

Keonbk1

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
Username: Keonbk1

Time Zone: PST (Pacific USA, California)

Server Rank: Standard (None)

Time Played (/ot): 113hrs

Discord Name (mandatory): keonbk1

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: None

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I want to be part of a strong faction with a good community base that I can build friendships with. Working together with clans mates in raids and I also enjoy building large farms so I would like to help fill the bases with that or whatever else needs to be done I can fit in with whatever. I just want a faction the looks out for each other as I want to go far as a team. I have seen the faction at work in raiding and pvp and it is quite impressive. I play a lot of MC Drugs as basically all my hours logged were me being active not AFK. I would like to participate on the server from an elevated level of play lack the people and support which your faction would provide. I am friends with ClashingZepplians and God_King_James we all play quite a bit and would love to be a part of Defiance.

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): 16k balance, Chemist, my own base which is a reasonably sized farm base that largely was made by me but got some help from friends too. It consists of a medium to large auto-cactus farm and a medium wheat farm. I have good enough diamond items for myself and won't be needing any from the faction most likely.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Username: PlaidCymru

Time Zone: BST

Server Rank: Grower

Time Played (/ot): 24 hrs 15 minutes

Discord Name (mandatory): evilcakeofdoom

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: Created a 'faction' just to claim my vault, the vault is now raided and willing to disband the 'faction' anytime.

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: Recently, finished my studies today and looking to join a community and dedicate more time. It's less fun without having a faction to be part off. Being part of a faction inspires me and motivates me to progress through the ranks. I'm also very loyal towards my factions member, no point in betrayal and behaving like a snake. I've been playing since 2016 I've been part of some fun factions like ClubWeed; this was great fun, I miss that feeling. You can always rely upon me during PVP situations I'm not the best but certainly not the worst and I will defend the faction and the faction members, regardless of how likely the fight win probability is.

I have a 2 layer base, 39x50 plus a 20x50 carrot farm, $120,000 in the bank, MK Drill II, Blank drunk formula (just bought) and 34 voting tokens. However, I expect my net worth to increase drastically as I plan on building a 2-3 layer 80x80 wheat farm so that I can produce THC Concentrate :)

Thank you for reading my application, accept or deny hope you have a great day.

VDD

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Username: God_King_James

Time Zone: Pacific Time Arizona, US

Server Rank: No VIP or MVP

Time Played (/ot): 132 hours

Discord Name (mandatory): Jotaro Joestar, I am on the MCDrugs discord

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: None, I played a bit on the last map

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I want a strong group that I can be a part of to help build up both myself and the faction. I have been raided by you guys (Animosity_tv) and I was impressed with his skill and overall kindness despite him raiding us. I really like MCdrugs and would like to play in a more serious manner but lack the ability to do so without being in a strong faction.

I am a chemist right now and have just under $500,000 in my bank account. I have great potion-making ability (Very efficient) and can make good large scale manual farms. I have a farm base with my friends Keonbk1 and ClashingZeppelins. In this base we have a medium sized wheat farm and a medium sized auto smelting cactus farm. We primary make Premium Joints and sell using Invis and Speed II which I make. I own a shop C5, as I am sure many of the memebers have already heard my constant advertising for my cheap prices. I would allow the faction to set the prices if need-be but believe my prices are set in a way that anchors the market to buy from me and economically will allow more money gain overall. I like to farm wheat and mine a lot as my shop needs to be stocked up on ore on a regular basis and can provide the faction with many diamonds, iron, and gold on a regular basis as well.
Accepted, please message Animosity_tv or myself for an invite to the faction.

VDD

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Username: Keonbk1

Time Zone: PST (Pacific USA, California)

Server Rank: Standard (None)

Time Played (/ot): 113hrs

Discord Name (mandatory): keonbk1

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: None

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I want to be part of a strong faction with a good community base that I can build friendships with. Working together with clans mates in raids and I also enjoy building large farms so I would like to help fill the bases with that or whatever else needs to be done I can fit in with whatever. I just want a faction the looks out for each other as I want to go far as a team. I have seen the faction at work in raiding and pvp and it is quite impressive. I play a lot of MC Drugs as basically all my hours logged were me being active not AFK. I would like to participate on the server from an elevated level of play lack the people and support which your faction would provide. I am friends with ClashingZepplians and God_King_James we all play quite a bit and would love to be a part of Defiance.

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): 16k balance, Chemist, my own base which is a reasonably sized farm base that largely was made by me but got some help from friends too. It consists of a medium to large auto-cactus farm and a medium wheat farm. I have good enough diamond items for myself and won't be needing any from the faction most likely.

VDD

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Username: PlaidCymru

Time Zone: BST

Time Played (/ot): 24 hrs 15 minutes

Discord Name (mandatory): evilcakeofdoom

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: Created a 'faction' just to claim my vault, the vault is now raided and willing to disband the 'faction' anytime.

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: Recently, finished my studies today and looking to join a community and dedicate more time. It's less fun without having a faction to be part off. Being part of a faction inspires me and motivates me to progress through the ranks. I'm also very loyal towards my factions member, no point in betrayal and behaving like a snake. I've been playing since 2016 I've been part of some fun factions like ClubWeed; this was great fun, I miss that feeling. You can always rely upon me during PVP situations I'm not the best but certainly not the worst and I will defend the faction and the faction members, regardless of how likely the fight win probability is.

I have a 2 layer base, 39x50 plus a 20x50 carrot farm, $120,000 in the bank, MK Drill II, Blank drunk formula (just bought) and 34 voting tokens. However, I expect my net worth to increase drastically as I plan on building a 2-3 layer 80x80 wheat farm so that I can produce THC Concentrate :)

Thank you for reading my application, accept or deny hope you have a great day.

VDD

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Glucose won’t accept anyone under a 5 million net worth. He’s pretty stingy
Please refrain from posting unrelated content on other faction recruitment threads.

JohnCon_

MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Username: FisherManJohnCon

Time Zone: GMT

Server Rank: KingPin

Time Played (/ot): 120 hours

Discord Name (mandatory): JohnCon__

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: SlutShamingSlags: defiance is better and i want to become one of the greatest players on the server

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I want to become a powerful member of the best faction on the server

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): I am rank Kingpin and have 1.2 million balance, I have 2 vaults and a few high valued items.

Last edited:

Rebel64

Time Zone: Eastern

Time Played (/ot): 87 hours

Discord Name (mandatory): Rebel64

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: monke - Inactive and just didn't like it

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: Safe place to grow and be able to work with other people on stuff

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): Just ranked up to Grower so not much in balance. I have a basic Vault and some high valued items.

Animosity_tv

Username: FisherManJohnCon

Time Zone: GMT

Server Rank: KingPin

Time Played (/ot): 120 hours

Discord Name (mandatory): JohnCon__

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: SlutShamingSlags: defiance is better and i want to become one of the greatest players on the server

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I want to become a powerful member of the best faction on the server

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): I am rank Kingpin and have 1.2 million balance, I have 2 vaults and a few high valued items.
After careful review, we have come to the conclusion that it is in our shared interests to remain in separate factions. Thank you for taking the time to apply. Application Denied.

SendUrNoodles

If you'd like to apply, please comment with the following template:
Username: SendUrNoodles

Time Zone: eastern

Server rank: Practically god

Time Played (/ot): 467 hours

Discord Name (mandatory): SendUrNoodles

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: none

Why are you so cool: just born with this dripp slatt.

Fun Fact: Homies call me YSL mayonnaise

Id say my net worth bout 100 quadrillion fosho

Last edited:

Time Zone: EST

Server Rank: Pres 1 DrugBaron

Time Played (/ot): 189hours this map, 526 total.

Discord Name (mandatory): JohnKrasinskii#1212

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: Conquest (lol) left to join Aegis as it was looked up to at the time quite a bit... this was after contributing a bit in the beginning of the map, Aegis left while I was being upgraded to KOTN, KOTN I went inactive and joined Aegis following the reset after being asked to return, Aegis ---

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I miss it, to be quite frank. I miss the community of it, the order of it, and honestly the activity of it. Defiance has always been a group of people constantly active on MC-Drugs and I'd like to return to that and give myself a boost from right now where I'm not exactly able to do a lot.

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): I run off of a auto cane, cactus and some manual farms in the Aegis member base... I have $6,651,000 at this time to my name and around $3,000,000 minimum in items.

Last edited:

Kalabbb

Time Zone: est.

Server Rank: Donor rank [MVP] drug rank [trafficker], i have money just dont rank up right away.

Time Played (/ot): 164h 3m [i work, play as much as i can]

Discord Name (mandatory): PopTarts#1892

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: Feel i played alot and spend a good amount of money, so i wanted to join a much bigger faction, that invest like i do.

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: Reason to join, well i watched yeetloaf on twitch and wanted to join. i spend a good amount of money on here so i wanted to be apart of a faction i feel does the same, with time also. a faction that can help me grow in the drug server, but also help the fac grow and be the best. and i love grinding with the brooos.

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing
Estimated net worth? couldnt fucking tell you lol

Ign - PopTarttttt

Friendly_uncle

Username: Friendly_uncle

Server Rank: Default

Time Played (/ot): 71h 41 mins

Discord Name (mandatory): 52 facebook genders#1028

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: Didn't have a faction because I just started playing around 4 days ago.

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I'm looking for a faction that's strong and I wanted some social interaction. Kind of a solo player right now just farming and fishing. I started a few days ago and wanted to grow and maybe play with some people in The Pit because I want to avoid dying in the chasm. I saw that you guys have a really impressive amount of players on /baltop and became very interested.

I have around 1.3m~ in my balance and around 2.5 million in items (armor/books/crate items)

Last edited:

Animosity_tv

Server Rank: Pres 1 DrugBaron

Time Played (/ot): 189hours this map, 526 total.

Discord Name (mandatory): JohnKrasinskii#1212

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: Conquest (lol) left to join Aegis as it was looked up to at the time quite a bit... this was after contributing a bit in the beginning of the map, Aegis left while I was being upgraded to KOTN, KOTN I went inactive and joined Aegis following the reset after being asked to return, Aegis ---

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I miss it, to be quite frank. I miss the community of it, the order of it, and honestly the activity of it. Defiance has always been a group of people constantly active on MC-Drugs and I'd like to return to that and give myself a boost from right now where I'm not exactly able to do a lot.

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): I run off of a auto cane, cactus and some manual farms in the Aegis member base... I have $6,651,000 at this time to my name and around $3,000,000 minimum in items.
Accepted, please message myself or GlucoseDaddy for an invite to the faction.

TheRona

Username: TheR0na

Time Zone:EST

Time Played (/ot): 49hrs

Discord Name (mandatory):Rona#4533

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: Was in a faction with a irl friend he stopped playing last map about 6 months ago and ever since I haven't been in a faction. (That was the only faction I was ever in)

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I want to be a part of Defiance because I want to be able to play with other people and have fun with others. Want to help out raiding if its a possibility. I need a faction that will be collaborative with others and I feel that Defiance is the right place for me.

I have 1 base with 3 levels of 64x64 farms. Have a auto cactus and sugar cane farm. I am a grower. My balance is 131,218.34

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.