Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal _PAZE

flowerbro25

Member Name flowerbro25

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _PAZE

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : it says alt of Flowerbro25

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : no one said anything to me

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record : says alt of Flowerbo25?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : No clue, I looked at top drug servers and this one came up. I joined and 30 seconds later i was perm banned for alting of a different account?

What is your explanation of this reason? I mean there isnt an explanation i dont know who flowerbro is but there has to be a mix up be i litterally joined for 30 secs and was baned

Why should we unban you? well I didnt really do anything wrong i clicked join then i said hi and got banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i honestly have no idea, i dont know what im alting and im confused big time.

How can we trust you again? when i joined there was an admin on so they could ask me questions or something?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? well my previous server i played on got deleted and i liked it so i looked for a new one and added this one, the reviews said its been strong for years so im assuimg its a good server. Im kinda upset that i didnt get to play becasue it says it permanent after i joined for 30 sec.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
the account Flowerbro25 joined and was denied due to being banned. 2-5 min after the 2nd account _Paze joined so in my mind this is 100% a ALT account

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.