Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Mr_Mow07

Mr_Mow07

Member Name Mr_Mow07

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Mr_Mow07

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi5

Staff who dealt with you : Parcheesi5

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Auto Clicker

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was using auto clicker

What is your explanation of this reason? i was using auto clicker but i was just on a different server using it and clicked the escape key and the auto clicker got me off of that server by clicking escape and it clicked onto drugs mc and i had just turned it off and was about to leave but then it said i was temp banned

Why should we unban you? it was a misunderstanding and i wasn't gonna use it for malicious purposes and was just about to turn it off and leave and i had just joined a few moments before

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i gotta remember to turn off auto clicker before i go to the menu

How can we trust you again? i was on a server before that allowed auto clicking and was just about to get back on after turning auto clicker off

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? my bad i should've turned off auto clicker i just don't want a ban on my records for an accident

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Please make sure your auto-clicker is not used on MCD in the future.
- Denied

Mr_Mow07

I will make sure it isn't used in purpose and if it accidentally is on in the future for any reason I will immediately turn it off because the only reason it was on was because my auto clicker clicked disconnect after i clicked escape and it immediately clicked on your server and then i turned it off it wasn't used on the server at all it was on for 3 seconds and I turned it off to return to the server that I was previously on I don't understand how this mistake results in a ban on my account.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.