Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - StopRankism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:

In-Game Name: JeffBezos

Reason for ban Autofarm (basically nuker for only farm blocks)

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for autofarm.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I don't have an explanation, honestly there's really no reason I should be unbanned, it's my second offense of hacking and trying to make the game easier for myself. But I guess if I had to say why I should be given a second chance is that I do really like the server and playing on it I just was trying to get an advantage. Which obviously is wrong, but I did it anyways. I I'd just like another shot.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Uninstall clients and play game legitimately, honestly autofarm was just a way of me being lazy and trying to half automate my manual farming which is wrong. All I can really promise is that I won't do it again and I'd really like to be given another shot at playing the server this season.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I kind of addressed this question above and below but I will uninstall everything and play the server legit. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it, you guys could monitor me more heavily to gain my trust as well.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I completely understand if you deny this application, I understand where you're coming from. I'm just really hoping for another chance to play this fantastic server and I promise I won't mess it up this time. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.