In-Game Name: SwervedNerve

Reason for ban 'Blacklisted Player'

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Roseechu

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I haven't got a clue

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didn't do anything wrong, I found the server the other day have been playing for a couple days and got banned for being a blacklisted player. I'm not sure what I've done to be blacklisted.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If someone lets me know why I've been banned I'll make sure not to do it again?

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm a new player to MCLabs but have been looking for a proper old school factions server and thought I finally found it here. I'm trustworthy and want to commit my time to this server as its been the best one I've found so far.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Can I at least know what I've done to become blacklisted, I haven't broken any rules since I've been here I don't think?

Roseechu

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
Hey SwervedNerve,

You are currently banned due to you being on an VPN/IP which is linked to a blacklisted player.

If this is incorrect, you can join the discord and make a ticket and we can do a quick and simple test to confirm this (this does include removing your vpn for a few moments). I will be more than happy to help, feel free to ping me in the ticket and we can get started :)

Latest posts

Members online