In-Game Name: zTilted

Reason for ban X ray

Length of ban: a week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? the ban said I was x raying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didn't x ray I was teleported to a potential raid in the factions world there was open access from ground level to an unclaimed base/farms. Next time I logged in I was met with a ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? be careful who I teleport to especially if they are talking about raids

How can you ensure we can trust you again? trust is earned so let me earn it in game, I cannot show I am trustworthy when falsely banned

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I was not spoken to or warned about anything relating to a ban. From my perspective I raided a farm that was accessible from the surface but apparently I either x rayed or was an accomplice. What is the point in trying to raid in factions if people are gonna cry xray. If the person I raided with was xraying (which they weren't but thats another story) then I didnt know and assumed it was a safe raid.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
The person you shared a town vault with (in the queens town) were the people that raided the base. I spoke with imcarpino since i caught them in the base. They claimed someone gave them the cords to the base, when i asked them about who gave the cords they changed their story to "oh i found a door into the base" then again changed the story to "i found a door kinda leading to the base". After changing the story so many time i looked into the logs of how they found the base and found they dug straight into it, with you following right behind them shortly after. I would have found this as a accidental find but the fact you shared a vault in the queens town made me question other wise.

zTilted

I see where you are coming from but I cannot speak to other players actions, everything stated in my appeal is the extent of my knowledge and involvement. I saw the entry point and assumed it was an easy raid. As for the town vaults yes we have plots next to each other and are connected but his chests are his and my chests are mine. If you look in the rooms you can see a stark difference in them, they are merely connected by a small hallway.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
The way you're talking about this it seems like your trying to play off that you don't know imcarpino. This proves other wise. Since it was both of you that raided the base and the fact imcarpino isn't even appealing the ban, makes me sure you did cheat along with them.
B6ACC01E-402E-4F7F-8A0B-FADD4DF54DAC.jpg

zTilted

ImCarpino is my friend yes. We have town plots next to each other but we do not share chests or "vaults" as you put it. Just because I'm friends with him dose not mean that I am cheating. The reason he is not appealing is because he feels that your mind is made up about him so he believes there is no point to appeal. Now you can think what you like about my involvement but I wasn't trying to minimize my relationship with ImCarpino, I was simply trying to articulate that his actions are his own and my actions are my own. The fact you jumped to conclusions without even breathing a word to me is disconcerting but I understand you are an admin and are busy.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Were you not at all suspicious of how ImCarpino found this base when they teleported you in to it?

zTilted

Were you not at all suspicious of how ImCarpino found this base when they teleported you in to it?
No because we were both running around with the f map open, I legit rtp'd in the faction world and was travelling thousands of blocks looking for raids. ImCarpino told me he had found a raid on a farm/base and was like ok I haven't really found anything of value teleport me. Then I was teleported into loot room that had all of the harvested farms, I explored the base/farm and found an entry point that lead to the farms and was connected to the surface in a field. The entrance lead to the top "maintenance" area of the farms the base also had a cave that was connected that lead to the surface I'm pretty sure. So to answer your question I was not suspicious because we were both actively looking for raids. Like I've always said I didnt have xray and I just raided when I thought it was genuine. Then I was banned.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
sorry this is very late, ive been busy. Appeal Denied between imcarpino story changing and also "attempting" to get in contact with me without any real attempt. im more then sure they cheated to find the base. the fact you didnt question "how did they find this base" with no outside signs of a base and being friends makes it super sus that u didnt know what your buddy was doing.

Latest posts

Members online