In-Game Name:
Abusive_

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? For Xray, But i do not use xray. I use Lunar Client, It does not have xray.

I can assume the xray would be either from 2 of the bases i found, One was a base that was above my main vault base, I came across it when i saw entities go up.

The other base was NoLucks and it was yesterday while i was on searching for bases, I saw his name in the base and set a home after i dug down towards his name tag underground, His base is in a cave system about 20 blocks below which was easy to spot.
I then asked HornyFrog if he wanted to go raid it, and also was going to tpa him there but he said later we will raid him, but i did it without waiting. Noluck knew there was a person there, it was me, why didn't he move his stuff? I could of easily killed him and he wouldn't be whining about it. I don't hack.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not use xray, i used basic minecraft skills and spotted his name, i waited for him to go offline and i raided him, When there multiple times invisible and took loot, If you look in the logs you can even see him say "Is it staff or a player because i can hear footsteps" It was me raiding him in invis.

I can only assume thats why i was banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess im going to have to record all of my game play.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I didn't do nothing, just played the game how its suppose to be played, i clocked up more then 10 hrs yesterday.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Please do more research because i legit don't hack, i use Lunar Client.

Also i am a server owner, and i have no clue how you can check logs if someone used a hacked client to raid a base, The only thing you can see is the blocks that are broke into the base by using sWatchdog or coreprotect. So i understand what it looks like but i saw his name under ground, I was on the same time he was.

Last edited:

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name:
Abusive_

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? For Xray, But i do not use xray. I use Lunar Client, It does not have xray.

I can assume the xray would be either from 2 of the bases i found, One was a base that was above my main vault base, I came across it when i saw entities go up.

The other base was NoLucks and it was yesterday while i was on searching for bases, I saw his name in the base and set a home after i dug down towards his name tag underground, His base is in a cave system about 20 blocks below which was easy to spot.
I then asked HornyFrog if he wanted to go raid it, and also was going to tpa him there but he said later we will raid him, but i did it without waiting. Noluck knew there was a person there, it was me, why didn't he move his stuff? I could of easily killed him and he wouldn't be whining about it. I don't hack.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not use xray, i used basic minecraft skills and spotted his name, i waited for him to go offline and i raided him, When there multiple times invisible and took loot, If you look in the logs you can even see him say "Is it staff or a player because i can hear footsteps" It was me raiding him in invis.

I can only assume thats why i was banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess im going to have to record all of my game play.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I didn't do nothing, just played the game how its suppose to be played, i clocked up more then 10 hrs yesterday.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Please do more research because i legit don't hack, i use Lunar Client.

Also i am a server owner, and i have no clue how you can check logs if someone used a hacked client to raid a base, The only thing you can see is the blocks that are broke into the base by using sWatchdog or coreprotect. So i understand what it looks like but i saw his name under ground, I was on the same time he was.
Appeal Denied

Dear Abusive_,

You were banned for using the illegal modification (or possibly texture pack) xray. The proof obtained against you was in the form of block logs, with which I was clearly able to see you mine directly down into the base approximately 21.30 hours ago as of the time of writing this response.

The block logs are definite, and there is no other way that you could have found this base. The base that I am banning you from is not either of the two bases you described, but even so, the only way you would have located this base would have been through an illegal modification such as xray or chest exp. Because of this, your ban will remain in place.

I would also like to comment on your story for the first base you described as well. On MC-Labs, entity raiding is not allowed under General Rule 1, Bullet Point 4, as outlined in the server rules. This means that that raid was also illegal, although I will not be issuing a separate punishment for that raid.

In continuation, in regards to the second base you described raiding by nametag, the y level at which the base is located is far too low for a nametag to be visible from the surface. Especially at the point you dug in at, there is no way that you were able to see the player's nametag, as this is at least twice of the normal viewing distance of nametags through blocks. This further leads me to believe you were using an illegal modification such as xray, chest exp, or even player esp, so thank you for providing me more evidence against yourself. However, I still will not be issuing a separate punishment for this raid.

Additionally, your comment about Lunar Client in no way proves that you were not using x-ray or any other hacks. While it is known that Lunar Client is not compatible with xray texture packs and does not provide a way to add your own mods, this on its own does not prevent you from injecting mods into Lunar Client or modifying Lunar Client itself to support xray texture packs or adding your own mods. Regardless, there is no way to guarantee that you were using Lunar Client at any time, as that information is never sent to the server itself.

I would think that, as a 'server owner,' you would understand the severity that hacked clients, illegal modifications, and xray texture packs are handled with. We approach them with an incredible amount of investigation to ensure that all players are treated fairly. I would think that, given you are a 'server owner,' that you would know how unrealistic your explanations are. You raided more bases than you described, and in the ones you did describe, you still broke the rules. As a 'server owner,' I would think you would be well-versed in understanding how these different scenarios can be investigated and proven through evidence shown in server logs, and would be able to come up with better excuses for breaking the server rules. Your behavior is not fair to other players, to server staff, and let alone to yourself.

Overall, it has been found that all of your raids that I have investigated did violate General Rule 1 as outlined in the server rules. Because of this, your ban will remain in place, and your appeal has been denied. Please do not return to the server with any illegal modifications once your ban has expired.

Best Regards,
- Aubie2002

GeorgeRok

Dear Aubie,
I understand that your ego might of been hurt by my comments I made defending myself due to a false ban that you initiated on my account, that I still believe that it is unfair and was false due to me not using any hacked client or x-ray.

If it was Nolucks base then I 100% saw his nametag through the ground with my render distance all the way up and every setting I can have to the max because my PC can actually handle it unlike yours. I found the base legit and used simple Minecraft ways to find it, Such as a nametag. 21.30 hours ago would of been nolucks base, that's when I went down and set a home in his base.
If you don't think i didn't find it that way then you definitely need to get off the crack rocks and give your head a shake. It was my fault that I did not read the rules about no entity raiding was allowed and I, Abusive_ apologize for that and own up to that one. but that is a legit way to find a base if it was not on MCLabs, I know now for next time.

Due to the facts of me finding his nametag underground and legit mining down towards his name tag, do you have any proof of me x-raying or using a hacked client to find this base? Its just a hole down towards his name that I am getting banned for? Your block logs that will show that i mined but does it mean I was using a hacked client? No it does not show that and i know that i found it legit by his name popping up. I was back and forth to his base many times and will do it again once I get unbanned because I found it in a legit manner. I personally think you should do more research or get the owner to look into this since your facts and story does not add up to common sense and how you can actually see a name tag legit underground from the top with all the Minecraft settings up.

As a server owner, I know your tricks and I understand it would make you look bad if you were to unban me because your facts and reasons do not make sense nor add up towards a ban, saying that I can add modifications into my Lunar client is total BS and your just making that up to cover your ass to make sure you stay the best admin ever and make sure you keep your quota up so they can see you actually trying to do your job.

Also I would like to add I do understand as a server owner the severity that hacked clients, illegal modifications, and xray texture packs are handled with.

"We approach them with an incredible amount of investigation to ensure that all players are treated fairly" Is far from the truth when you are investigating it Aubie, You legit did not have any proof of me using any modifications to find this base, beside block logs and that just shows me going down into the base. Once again I found it legit by spotting his name tag underground, I guess its your Word Vs Mine. And at the end of the day we know the Staff team always wins because they have more power over a normal legit playing player.

As a server owner I would like to mention that if my Admin was acting like you and making false bans off of no evidence at all you would be fired and demoted to a member because the lack of evidence and the lack of respect towards members of the community, You having a stuck up attitude and the lack of knowledge really bothers me and makes me angry knowing you are trying to do your job but have no clue how to do it, Such as banning innocent legit players and always having to back yourself up by making non-evidence excuses towards bans.

Finally, i would like to comment on this "As a 'server owner,' I would think you would be well-versed in understanding how these different scenarios can be investigated and proven through evidence shown in server logs, and would be able to come up with better excuses for breaking the server rules. Your behavior is not fair to other players, to server staff, and let alone to yourself."

- Different scenarios can be investigated, Yes. But it does not make sense how you can say I can not see the players name underground and that I was 100% using a hacked client to find those bases. There is no proof of me using a hacked client and it was 100% the truth that I have said towards your response.

Also I donated $30 USD for a donator rank, do you really think I would buy $30 just to risk getting banned for using modifications ? That is just a waste of money.

I would like a higher up to look into this since I still know and believe I was false banned. The block logs do show me going down into the base yes, but there was a player underground with a nametag!

I appreciate you sticking up for yourself and making up excuses to keep me banned because you think I hack and broke 'General Rule 1 as outlined in the server rules.' Look, I get it and understand from what you can see in game. But that is not true and would like a further investigating that is not the banning Admin.

Thanks,
Your Friend
Abusive_

Last edited:

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Dear Abusive_,

I am going to do my best to address all of your concerns. Please note that I take these issues very seriously as to uphold the integrity of the server, so I take my time to be correct as much as possible when responding.

If it was Nolucks base then I 100% saw his nametag through the ground with my render distance all the way up and every setting I can have to the max because my PC can actually handle it unlike yours. I found the base legit and used simple Minecraft ways to find it, Such as a nametag. 21.30 hours ago would of been nolucks base, that's when I went down and set a home in his base.
If you don't think i didn't find it that way then you definitely need to get off the crack rocks and give your head a shake. It was my fault that I did not read the rules about no entity raiding was allowed and I, Abusive_ apologize for that and own up to that one. but that is a legit way to find a base if it was not on MCLabs, I know now for next time.
Due to the facts of me finding his nametag underground and legit mining down towards his name tag, do you have any proof of me x-raying or using a hacked client to find this base? Its just a hole down towards his name that I am getting banned for? Your block logs that will show that i mined but does it mean I was using a hacked client? No it does not show that and i know that i found it legit by his name popping up. I was back and forth to his base many times and will do it again once I get unbanned because I found it in a legit manner. I personally think you should do more research or get the owner to look into this since your facts and story does not add up to common sense and how you can actually see a name tag legit underground from the top with all the Minecraft settings up.
I would like to start by commenting on the investigation I completed into the base you found by nametag. To investigate this element, I actually received help from Dakota to see if a nametag from a player inside of the base was visible from the surface. I sent Dakota into the base, with me on the surface, and confirmed that I was unable to see his nametag. Regardless of this, as I mentioned in my initial response, this only "leads me to believe" - I did not say that I knew for certain, just that I was under the belief because of the gathered evidence. You are correct, in that I have no way to certainly garauntee you did or did not see his nametag at the time. As noted in my original response, no additional punishment was issued for this, but it was looked into by both me and Dakota.

As a server owner, I know your tricks and I understand it would make you look bad if you were to unban me because your facts and reasons do not make sense nor add up towards a ban, saying that I can add modifications into my Lunar client is total BS and your just making that up to cover your ass to make sure you stay the best admin ever and make sure you keep your quota up so they can see you actually trying to do your job.

Next, I am going to address your comments in regards to me unbanning you. Me unbanning you in no way hurts myself or anybody else; if you view all of my appeal responses, I do unban players when their appeal is worthy of recosideration. However, I only unban players when I have an explicit reason for doing so. I treat all players fairly, and if I missed something or new evidence has come to light, then I acknowledge that and fix whatever wrongdoings I might have done. However, that is not the case here. I have definite proof of you in some way breaking the server rules in several instances, and therefor have no reason to unban you or give you any leniancy.

I would also like to point out that, yes, it is possible to inject modifications into Lunar Client. It is possible to inject modifications into almost every single minecraft client out there. Is it easy? No. Is it common? No. Does the average player have the ability to do it? No. I did not even state that you did it, because I have no proof; I simply stated that it was possible. What is more likely is you using something outside of Lunar Client. Again, we have no method to obtain evidence of what you were using outside of a screenshare, which is why I backed none of my judgement in banning you on your use of Lunar Client (since I didn't even know that you use Lunar Client at the time) and instead based your ban on the evidence that I had direct proof of on the server through logs.

Next, I would like to identify your belief that I believe I am the 'best admin ever' or 'have a quota'. Neither of these are true. As I have told other players on the server, I do not believe that I am the best admin on this server, and have never made a claim as of such. Additionally, we do not have quotas to fullfill as admins - we handle things as they come, but in an ideal world, I would never have to handle any issues of this sort. If you look at ban history, out of the active admins, I probably am one of the lowest in terms of the number of xray bans simply because I hand most of mine off to more inexperienced admins for them to learn. I completed this one because I was available at the time when they were not, but I do not seek to fullfill any sort of quota or goal when it comes to banning players.

"We approach them with an incredible amount of investigation to ensure that all players are treated fairly" Is far from the truth when you are investigating it Aubie, You legit did not have any proof of me using any modifications to find this base, beside block logs and that just shows me going down into the base. Once again I found it legit by spotting his name tag underground, I guess its your Word Vs Mine. And at the end of the day we know the Staff team always wins because they have more power over a normal legit playing player.
Your comments about my lack of investigation into your actions is simply false. As I'm sure you have conversed with Dakota by now, I have already spent an incredible amount of time looking at various bases you have raided, as has he. Server logs do not lie - I can see what you do and when you did it. For the base that I banned you from, there is no other way you dug straight to the base in question without the use of an illegal modification. While the other bases do not provide certainty over your actions, the base I banned you from does - and because of this, I stand beside my decision.

As a server owner I would like to mention that if my Admin was acting like you and making false bans off of no evidence at all you would be fired and demoted to a member because the lack of evidence and the lack of respect towards members of the community, You having a stuck up attitude and the lack of knowledge really bothers me and makes me angry knowing you are trying to do your job but have no clue how to do it, Such as banning innocent legit players and always having to back yourself up by making non-evidence excuses towards bans.

I would like to reiterate that I do not make my decisions lightly and have complete evidence against you. I am aware that you are alreayd discussing this with Dakotaa, but feel free to report me in your discussion with him, on the forums, in a discord ticket, or using the anonymous feedback and reports form.

Different scenarios can be investigated, Yes. But it does not make sense how you can say I can not see the players name underground and that I was 100% using a hacked client to find those bases. There is no proof of me using a hacked client and it was 100% the truth that I have said towards your response.
You continue to focus on the incorrect base. I have reiterated already that I have no certainty over that specific base. The base I banned you for did provide me with definite evidence of you using an illegal method of finding it. Sure, we never truly know 100% about anything; this is the universal lack of knowledge. However, with the evidence against you, I remain 99.99% confident you were using an illegal modification.

Also I donated $30 USD for a donator rank, do you really think I would buy $30 just to risk getting banned for using modifications ? That is just a waste of money.
I think you spent the money under the assumption you wouldn't get caught, as do all other players who purchase from our store and are later banned.

I would like a higher up to look into this since I still know and believe I was false banned. The block logs do show me going down into the base yes, but there was a player underground with a nametag!

I appreciate you sticking up for yourself and making up excuses to keep me banned because you think I hack and broke 'General Rule 1 as outlined in the server rules.' Look, I get it and understand from what you can see in game. But that is not true and would like a further investigating that is not the banning Admin.
I am aware that you are already in contact with Dakota. If you would like, I can ask more admins as well. I can have the entire admin team look into it if you would like. The point is, there is definite evidence against you, and nothing is going to change that evidence.

I understand that your ego might of been hurt by my comments I made defending myself due to a false ban that you initiated on my account, that I still believe that it is unfair and was false due to me not using any hacked client or x-ray.
I would finally like to comment on your claims about my ego. I can assure you that dealing with this in no way deals with my ego, as this is actually a nuisance to deal with and I enjoy it no more than you. I carry self-love, allowing me to validate myself independently of the opinions or views of others. I am sorry you are unable to see that, but rest assured, you can find self-love too one day.

Best Regards,
- Aubie2002

GeorgeRok

I am leaving it be, No point of fighting with you because you have the power of an Admin and i don't. At the end of the day you win, no point in fighting with you.
I think you are wrong with everything you have said and disagree. but so be it.
Its going to be a back and forth argument that won't take us anywhere. I have many words I would like to say towards you but next thing i know, i would be banned for Disrespect or something along those lines because of your ego and your little heart being broken.
Your toxicity does not show proper behavior as a staff member.

I will wait out my ban because Dakota said that is the best thing to do. I'm going to start to record all of my raids to make sure I don't get falsely banned again.

For the record, I did not hack and swear on my life to everyone apart of MCLabs.

Have a good day Aubie
Your Friend,
Tyler

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.