Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ImTheChosenOne

ImTheChosenOne

Username:

In-Game Name:
ImTheChosenOne

Reason for ban Got banned for logging onto server after like 4 months to get banned for being a supposed alt of someone? I havent touched this server for a long time.

Length of ban: Permanent Ban

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you parcheesi15

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I have no idea, I think the admin thought I was on a vpn and were an alt of a perma banned person named Vanyr, because that's what my friend is saying.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I just logged onto the server, I didn't do anything wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess not log on?

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I don't know

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I just logged onto this server to see what I had and wanted to play it. I haven't done anything wrong.

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
The IP you are connecting to the server with is through a VPN/high risk proxy, if you are able to connect to the server on a clean IP when an admin is available to check, your ban can be reconsidered. You can contact an admin in our discord server if you'd like to try and set up a time for them to verify.

ImTheChosenOne

The IP you are connecting to the server with is through a VPN/high risk proxy, if you are able to connect to the server on a clean IP when an admin is available to check, your ban can be reconsidered. You can contact an admin in our discord server if you'd like to try and set up a time for them to verify.
I don't have a vpn and neither a proxy, it might have to do with me wiping my computer recently (2 months I think) and it started screwing with everything.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.