Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Interprox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interprox

Member Name Interprox

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Interprox

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Using X-Ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think they thought i used X-ray but i definetly don't

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I did some scetchy raids recently, where i for instance would find a boat in a random spot on the ocean. Mine down and have the luck to find a base. Someone did report me for this but i haven't even had the time to explain myself.

Why should we unban you? Because i'm innocent and don't use any sorts of hacks

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Skip the scetchy raids, kind of sad i can't even do a raid without being scared to get banned in some way

How can we trust you again? I could let someone look into my computer

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please take your time on this, just to make sure it will be delt with the right way. I don't blame Noodly btw, i would find it quite scetchy aswell.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

There were no boats or anything that would lead you to believe there was a base there. Just your nice clean xray hole.
You can wait out your ban

Interprox

I don't even know which raid you are talking about, the thing is. There are lots of ways to raid a base. If i knew which raid you mean i will probably know which way i found it. I have raided bases when i saw names under the ground, i've raided bases where i heard sounds of pigs underground. I had luck before. I don't use X-Ray i'm just a experienced raider. There are a million ways to raid a base.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
As I said there was nothing at this base to lead someone to believe a base was there.

Interprox

I'll just leave it for now and wait out my ban because i won't even be able to be online these next days. Just show me the base when i come back online please, i can probably explain myself. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.