Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JamezMarkez

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamezMarkez

Member Name JamezMarkez

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JamezMarkez

Length of Ban: Permanent Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : Zerooo__

Staff who dealt with you : Zerooo__

Staff who have warned you previously : Zerooo__

Reason for ban on record : I made a ddos threat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i was going to ddos the person

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The cop kept frisking me and i clearly had no drugs so i made that threat it was my fault completely.

Why should we unban you? I love this the server i play every day and everyone is nice and i wont do it again

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Never make a threat ever again

How can we trust you again? i'll never make a threat only talk in chat if needed be respectful to everyone even if they frisk me several times

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im truly sorry that i did this and was working really hard and i just snapped and will never ever happen again

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Appeal Denied.

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You shouldn't have been making DDoS threats in the first place. There is no need for that, we don't tolerate any DDoS threats even if it was just for jokes.

Thanks,
Zero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.