Username:

In-Game Name: qhonk

Reason for ban Xraying

Length of ban: 1 Week/7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you kFrozen

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Finding bases and getting a log for a misunderstand of Xraying.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was attempting to create an underground base and was new to factions. I was trying to create a new base and digging straight down for caves or anything else that I could use to make a base when I started to hit the multiple paths that the player before me had dug. I followed it, and it just led to the base. I had created multiple bases like that all over the town, so travelling around new places is very normal.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Although it was a misunderstanding, this was the first time I had ever been banned from a server. If it occurs again, though, the server may decide to extend my ban due to questionable behaviour.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Despite being new to the server, I have played actively and engaged in a wide range of typical activities.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? My goal is to show that I am genuine even though English is not my native language.

kFrozen

Admin
Admin
Hey qhonk!

Another admin and I looked into this specific case and determined that the two bases we determined you got into were not by legitimate means. The chances of your tunnel connecting to another player's verticle tunnel almost instantly are near impossible. That tunnel dropped directly into a base where you proceeded to loot multiple enchanted books and minerals. The other instance is you mining straight down into another base. There is no real chance you'd be able to find these bases without some sort of client.

It also seems as though you were banned from the last map for X-Ray as well... So this is not the first time you've been banned from a server, or even from MCLabs in general.

Please return after your ban expires without any hacked client or x-ray resource packs AND without alternate accounts...

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online