Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - RBGDiamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBGDiamond

Member Name RBGDiamond

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: Permanent Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permanent Ban

Staff who banned you : NeliDearest

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Doxing players

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because I said to somebody "your name is Jack", which I had only assumed since their username is xJackedx.

What is your explanation of this reason? I thought I had played with xJackedx on a different server a while ago so messaged him saying "I think I know you" he then went "?" and I said, "Your name is Jack".

Why should we unban you? I believe that this is a misunderstanding of the situation

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not assume peoples names

How can we trust you again? I do not dox people

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I have screenshots to prove my /msg conversation with xJackedx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.