Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - skyline190

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline190

Member Name skyline190

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: skyline190

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : ddos threats

Staff who banned you : NeliDearest

Staff who dealt with you : NeliDearest

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : banned for a ddos threat because I was taking the piss of a kid in the server, wasn't even a proper threat and was a false ip address I used to scare him, everyone in chat seen me taking the piss out of him

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was serious

What is your explanation of this reason? the kid was annoying me cause I found his base that was only 700 blocks from the spawn, started taking the piss of him in chat and he said hed get me banned

Why should we unban you? im a frequent user of this server, vote everyday for it on all links, and have planned to be a donator in the future

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? to be honest the other person should have been banned for annoying everyone in chat, I blame the staff member for blaming me and not him, no one wants to listen to a yapper

How can we trust you again? because ive been loyal to the server for a while and don't use another one

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? thanks for ruining my day because of some kid :)

NeliDearest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Contributor II
MVP++
Minecraft is just a game, there is no need to threaten to DDOS someone. DDOS threats are not taken lightly on this server. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.