Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Your home was removed because it is now in enemy territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Can we get a plugin that does this? Most big factions servers have something like this.

Also, they let people sethome in enemy territory for up to one hour then it deletes itself which is perfect for raiding.

"Sounds cool wanna code it?"

Pay someone a couple bucks to make one.

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
This idea comes with a few issues, you are telling me if someone comes across my unclaimed vault/base/farm they can claim it and make it so I can't go back and defend my vault? because my home was deleted.

And the idea to be allowed to have a home for 1 hour in someone's base which the deletes itself after well I could just come back every hour and make another home allowing me access to said base vault or farm for hours, even days if you had 2 people from different timezones taking turns at doing this preventing said person from using/repairing there base

The idea, in general, seems cool but you didn't really think much about the problems that would come with it

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
This idea comes with a few issues, you are telling me if someone comes across my unclaimed vault/base/farm they can claim it and make it so I can't go back and defend my vault? because my home was deleted.
Yes that is the whole point of this plugin, if you get overclaimed then you lose your base and shouldn't have a home in it anymore. If you don't want that to happen then have enough power to keep your land.

As for the home in enemy faction it is a seperate command similar to /setraidhome that is a warp that lasts for 1 hour and has a cooldown of 24 hours.

Thought you came from fuck boi factions Lurnn, you should know this stuff.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Too many issues as Lurnn was saying, You can already sethome right outside of claims and if you're good at raiding you can get in so setting a home inside shouldn't be an issue. Me personally (and pure opinion) I think it is a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online