Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - NoHacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoHacks

Member Name NoHacks

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Tekots

Length of Ban: 3 d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp ban

Staff who banned you : DetectiveConan

Staff who dealt with you : DetectiveConan

Staff who have warned you previously : DetectiveConan

Reason for ban on record : KillAara/Pvp Hacks Proof

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Idk why I was banned, I was afk at spawn and come back and I was banned, and apparently there's proof of the hacking which I would like to see cause I know 100% that I don't have a client for 1.11 or 1.12

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was afk and I was not at my computer at all, and was not home and I know I don't have hacks so I don't understand why I was banned

Why should we unban you? Cause the proof is obviously fake and I don't own a client for the versions of the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not afk at spawn for people to make fake proof

How can we trust you again? idk

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Unban pls?

Hello,

I was sent a video from a player which showed you in spawn, like you claim. Yet, somehow, you were tracking and punching him.

Do you have any rebuttal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.